Chapter 17: The Kid

(Y/n)'s P.O.V~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since the demos said that they were after me.

I couldn't help but feel endangered. I trust Slendy to protect me as long as I stay near him, he won't let me get taken away.

But why do they want me?

I was just an innocent teen.. Living a normal life until these.. These people.

I shouldn't say that. They are doing everything they can in order to keep me safe.

They're my family now and I have to trust and protect them too. I've never felt so close to anyone before.

"(Y/n), stay where I can see you okay?" Slenderman called out to me. I nodded and quickly rushed in front of him. "Slendy I haven't found anything for like.. Hours" Toby whined.

"But Toby we've been searching for only 15 minutes" I corrected him.

"(Y/n) no one asked you!!" He stuck out his tongue at me.

"Gee you're welcome for saving your butt earlier!" I spat back at him. "You didn't save me Slendy did!"

"Nuh uh I threw my shoe and tackled him down!"

"So?"

I was about to say more but before I could Slenderman stopped us. I listened to him and continued searching.

Toby chuckled, "That's what I thought"

"Toby Rogers." Slenderman said clearly annoyed.

"Sir?"

He turned around to look at him, "Please for the love of Demons can you please be quiet" I looked at Slenderman and then at Toby quietly smiling.

"Yes sir" He looked away and began to search again.

~~~~~
Jeff's P.O.V~

"Did you guys find any more bottles? Or better yet, Zalgo?" I asked Jane.

She nodded no, "I haven't, what about your team?"

I sighed, "No luck at all"

"Guys! We found out where Zalgo is!" Masky and Hoodie ran towards us from behind, scaring most of us. "Then let's go!" L.J agreed.

"Wait, I think we need to find Slenderman first just to be safe" E.J crossed his arms, "He'll be fine, we'll be fine" I told him. "Jeff it's better to tell Slenderman" Jane called out.

I crossed my arms, "Fine then, y'all go ahead and wait for Slenderman. Liu you're coming with me!"

"Jeff.. I think they're right" Liu took their side, "Also did you not see what happened earlier? We almost got killed back there with all the demons. And if we were to fight Zalgo ourselves along with more demons. WE'RE DONE FOR." Sully took over Liu.

I sigh annoyed, "Fine then how do we report to Slenderp- I mean Slenderman"

"Really Jeffrey?" Jane muttered, "Shut up bitch I don't want to hear your voice right now" I quickly cut her off.

Masky face palmed, "BEN can you teleport to wherever Slenderman is?" He finally said.

BEN nodded, "Yeah, hold on just wait here I won't take long" And with that BEN was gone.

Silence.

"Hey Masky, how do you know where Zalgo is?" E.J asked breaking the silence and starting a small conversation.

"We heard some of the demons while on look out" He said, "Yeah, we heard he's in his castle and we also heard them say that they were only going to take Toby and (Y/n).." Hoodie muttered.

"Why (Y/n) though? What did (He/She) ever do?" Jane complained.

"We don't know Jane, they just wanted (Y/n) the most since (He/She)'s pure human and I guess they were going to kill Toby since he's in his toddler form" Masky shrugged.

It became quiet again.

Then Slenderman appeared with (Y/n), Toby and BEN.

"Where is Zalgo?" He got straight to the point.

"In the main castle sir" He responded. (Y/n) was hanging from one of Slenderman's tentacle while Toby was holding his hand, "I know they want these two kids." Slenderman began to think, "Jane." He called out.

"Yes?" She answered.

"I'm going to send you back with (Y/n) and Toby. I can't endanger them and you're responsible enough to take care of them. L.J go with her too" He gave (Y/n) to Jane and Toby to L.J.

Slenderman then teleported them away back to the mansion.

Toby's P.O.V~

We quickly got to the mansion, "We'll be back as soon as we can" Slenderman let go of us and stepped away getting ready to teleport back to where the rest of the creepys were.

"Wait Slendy!" (Y/n) hopped off of Jane's arms.

Slenderman stopped and hummed in response.

"Please be safe!" (He/She) smiled. Slenderman nodded, "Thank you child, we'll bring you two back to normal form" And with that he was gone. Leaving no trace behind.

"Okay kids they'll be back soon for now we'll wait here where it's safe" Jane walked to the kitchen to retrieve a drink and sat down in the couch turning on the TV.

LJ placed me down and skipped to his room leaving (Y/n) and I standing in the middle of the hallway, "(Y/n)?" I called out to (Him/Her).

(He/She) turned around to look at me, "Do you want to draw?" I suggested.

(His/Her) smile grew wide, "Let's borrow Bloody Painter's supplies!" We both said rushing to Helen's room.