Chapter 10: Slenderman's P.O.V

"So when do we get there?" Jeff asked following behind. "Soon."
"Who is going to be there?"

"Zalgo."

"Do I get to kill someone?"

"Yes."

"Why is it taking so long? I want to use my good knife"

"We'll be there soon."

"Say, why didn't you just teleport to the Underworld?"

"Because then you won't know where it is."

"Why did you choose me instead of E.J?"

I started to loose my temper and patience with him. "Jeffrey, do you want me to take you back?" I stopped and looked down at him.

"No."

"Then please, child, stop asking so many questions. I know you're curious but you'll understand for yourself." I glanced at him before I started to walk again.

"God, No-Face. You could've just said I was annoying you."

Anger boiled inside me. I turned around and grabbed his arm and teleported back to the mansion. "Hey! What are you doing!" He said once we were inside the living room. (Y/n) then came in with Eyeless Jack following behind.

"Back already?" (He/She) asked.

"No, I came back to leave Jeff here." I crossed my arms. (He/She) looked confused. "But... None of the others had turned back to normal... Don't you need Jeff?"

"Yeah No-Face." Jeff growled.

"Jeffrey please, no one is talking to you." I grabbed him with a tentacle and placed him down. "Don't touch me!" He pointed a stern finger at me. 

"Who's you to tell me what to do" I pointed back. "I am!" He raised his voice.

The other creepypastas came downstairs to see what was going on. "Jeffrey, you are just waisting my time."

"Me? Wasting your time? You're the one wasting you OWN time!"

"Jeffrey Woods! Silence!"

Just like that. He didn't say anything else. I sighed knowing I scared young (Y/n) and the other kids. "Jeffrey. Do you want me to exchange you with Eyeless Jack?" I asked once again.

He glared at me and looked over to Eyeless Jack. "No. I'll go with you." I nodded, "Then promise you won't annoy me again"

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, whatever let's just go." He headed out the door. "I'll see you soon, (Y/n). Take care of the children." I grabbed Jeff by a tentacle and decided to just teleport to The Underworld with him.

"Finally." Jeff stated.

"Okay listen. There's bottles that contain the creepypasta's names in it. We need to collect as many as we can and since I have you, we might as well get a handful of names." I explained.

"What about Zalgo's army?"

"If any get in the way-"

"We Kill them!"

"Yes, we kill them." I teleported in, Jeff can find a way to get in. I was soon in the room that contained many bottles. I walked past them trying to find the names of my creepypasta family.

"Hm... Here's BEN's.. Do I want to have BEN back? Haha, what am I saying." I talked to particularly no one but myself.

I grabbed BEN's.

"Ah, Masky and Hoodie's are here." Great, I have three now. "Wow! There's a lot of bottles in this room." The doors swung open revealing Jeff.

"How are we suppose to find their names?" He said walking towards me. "I already have three." He looked through the pile of bottles that were spread across the floor. "Hey! I found Jane.. Ew, nope." Jeff tossed a bottle aside.