Chapter 7: 2 Grown Creepypastas and 1 Teenager

Your P.O.V

You walked in the mansion, it was dark outside and Jeff will probably start yelling at you for leaving him alone with the Children. You took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Yay! (Y/n) is back!" BEN, Toby, Liu, Jane, Sally, and Masky came up running up to your legs.

"Gyah!" They knocked you over.

Jeff then went up to you, "(Y/n)! I'm not a fucking babysitter! Why'd you left me alone? Don't ever do that again."

You guessed it.

"Alright, alright, get off of me..." You carried Jane and placed her down.

"Oh yeah, (Y/n). E.j grew back normal." Jeff shouted from the kitchen. "He did?" You quickly walked into the kitchen and he was sitting in the table with a jar of kidneys in his hand. He saw you step in and got up,

"Ha! i'm still taller that you and Jeff" he patted your head.

"Please don't be another version of Jeff..." "I'm not, trust me... I think i'm Slender's favorite"

"Actually it's me!" Sally skipped in.

We stayed quiet. "Yeah, I know Sally." Jeff stated. "Well, I guess you too E.J, will help me with the kids.

"WHAT?! No. I don't want to." E.J wined. "Shut it, No-Eyes! (He/She) also put me to take care of them too!" Jeff snapped.

He can be scary when he'a pissed... "E.j, can you cook for us? I don't like (Y/n)'s nor Jeff's cooking..." BEN tugged at E.J's black hoodie. You glared at him, he smiled, "Love you too (Y/n)... Heheh.."

"Whatever. E.J cook for them and please don't think of feeding them kidneys.." Before you turned around he was pulling out some pans, turning the stove on, and placed Kidneys in.

"What did I just say..."

"Great. No-Eyes has no ears either." Jeff leaned against the wall crossing his arms. "Jeff, go help Liu, I think I saw him chase L.J down the hall... And that might not be good."

You were already getting the hang on this babysitting. To be honest.

Jeff's P.O.V

"Whatever. You're the boss." I said walking down the hall.

"Stitches wha-" I stopped and stared at the sight before me. Liu was kicking L.J.

"No! No! No! L.J! Hold on! We'll save you!" Liu kept kicking him. I peeked and saw the same sparkly sparks flowing down Liu's small figure.

"Liu! What are you doing? Move." I shoved him off causing him to fall. Oh great... L.J was back.........

To normal.

"Hahah! Liu, why were you kicking me?" L.J got up... Now this clown is FUCKING scary.

"L-L.J?" Liu got up.

"There was no need to kick me, haha" he laughed before getting up.. His tall figure blocking me out of the scene. "Shit." I quietly Mewled.

He is really tall, taller than me, (Y/n), and also E.J. So this could only mean one thing....

"Hahah! Guess who?" He laughed.

"Who what?...." We asked nervously.

"Guess who's taller than all of you! Hahahahhaah" he held his stomach from too much laughter. I shifted my way back to the kitchen to let (Y/n) know he was back...

"Where do you think you're going Jeff? Don't you wish to have a BLOODY mess?" His claw like fingers dragged his way towards me. "Nope. I'm out." I threw my hands up and ran back. There's no way that clown was getting me.

"(Y/n), L.J is back... And he is creepy." I sat down a stool.

(He/She) nodded. "How are they growing back? Do you think Slenderman did something?" (He/She) asked pulling out plates and placing them on the table.

"Ah!!!" Sally was heard from upstairs, me and (Y/n) quickly acted fast and ran upstairs. Only to see Sally and L.J dancing together. "What's the emergency!" (Y/n) asked. "It's nothing! I'm just glad L.J is back!" Sally giggled.

L.j walked closer to (Y/n). "Oh Shit..." (Y/n) whimpered. Heh, (He/She) was scared too. Lol, well that's (His/Her) problem. I walked out leaving (Y/n) on (His/Her) own. I know, so selfish. Haha.

And that was the chapter L.J grew back... And Jeff never came out of his room.

"Such a p*ssy." E.J mumbled.

(A/n) Who do you think will be next to grow back? And seriously random question... Do any of you guys watch that one anime Hunter x Hunter?