Chapter 18: Helen Otis

Toby's P.O.V~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We rushed to Helen's room which was on the second floor, all the way to the end of the hallway.

(Y/n) twisted the knob to his room and pushed the door, revealing Helen's room. (Y/n)'s never been in his room so by the look on (His/Her) face, (he/she) was pretty amazed.

Helen had a clean room. He was really organized on everything since he was an artist. His walls were painted in a shade of blue with a white ceiling. His bed was in the corner, his wardrobe was next to it, his desk was organized with every pencil in a cup.

I instantly knew Helen didn't want anyone in here.

Oh well.

"Wow Helen is really well organized" (Y/n) walked towards his bed and hopped in it. "Yeah he's pretty organized"

(Y/n) sat down on his black blanket sheets, "So where are his art supplies?"

"He usually has them under his bed" I made my way to his bed and peeked down.

His art supplies weren't there, but a note was. I reached in and grabbed the piece of paper that was folded in half. I was confused, probably one of his drawings fell down there.

I unfolded the paper only to see Helen's handwriting,

Get out Toby.

"Bad news (Y/n)" I muttered. (He/She) hummed and snatched the paper, "Tobes, I don't think Helen wants you in his room" (He/She) gave me a blunt face.

"I know" I snatched the paper back, crumbled it, and threw it in his trash bin. "Toby!" (Y/n) complained. "He hid his art supplies, let's find them, who ever finds them first wins"

(Y/n) hopped off of the bed, "I'm going to beat you!" And we both searched through his room quickly.

(Y/n) looked in his closet while I looked at his desk but I only found pencils of different led type.

"Where are his sketchpads and colored pencils??" I began to shout, loosing patience.

"I didn't find anything" (Y/n) threw everything (He/She) found in the closet aside, "He actually hid them" I pouted.

Footsteps were heard coming towards the door.

"Helen?" (Y/n) gave me a questionable look.

I didn't think twice before grabbing (Y/n)'s and pulling (Him/Her) inside the closet with me. I pushed (Him/Her) in and closed the closet door, "Hide" Was the last thing I told (Him/Her).

The door knob was heard being twisted and once the person was inside, they let put a loud sigh.

And it became silent again.

I held my breath.

Suddenly the door slammed, "TOBY FUCKING ROGERS!"

(Y/n) yelped at the sudden noise. I quickly shushed (Him/Her) which was a bad idea cause once I shushed, the closet door swung open.

Reveing a red faced Helen.

I shrank back in my hiding position in hopes that he didn't find me, but little did I know.

It was obvious he did.

He pulled me out by the collar of my hoodie and began to scold me, "TOBY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! I CLEANED MY ROOM THIS MORNING AND YOU MAKE IT INTO A FUCKING MESS. LITTLE PRICK I WANT YOU TO CLEAN THIS UP RIGHT NOW! I AM HAVING A REALLY SHITTY DAY AND TO COME BACK HOME WITH THIS MESS MAKES ME EVEN MORE FRUSTRATED. I COULD JUST KILL YOU RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU'RE A PAIN IN THE ASS. FUCK YOU TOBY!"