Chapter 15: 2 More Left

Your P.O.V~~

You, Liu, and Toby all slept together in Toby's room since you guys were lazy to go to each ones room.

The rest of the pastas all went to sleep after they said you guys can go back killing... Well except you since you still aren't use to it.

It was probably around 5 in the morning when you felt the air get cold.

So you woke up.

Toby and Liu were still sleeping.

You shivered, "why is it so cold.." You mumbled to yourself as you got up and pulled Toby's blanket from his bed and wrapped it around your small body.

You then flopped down on the floor and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

"NO! Liu why you!" The voice of Toby was heard which made you shot up from the floor.

You looked down at your feet and saw red sparkles flowing down, your eyes widen, "Liu's back?"

You followed the red sparkles and saw Toby whining and hitting Liu on his back. He was still asleep so he didn't notice what was going on.

"Toby!" I pulled him back from his hoodie.

"No!" He pulled away and began shoving Liu's back. That got him to grumble and push him away... And went back to sleep.

Toby pouted and continued on doing so.

"Toby God damn it!" Liu finally snapped and pushed him further... Waking up Sully.

"TOBY WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN WE SAY TO LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! DO IT ONE LAST TIME AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!"

You jumped a bit... That was scary.

Toby was shook.

Liu er I meant Sully, took a few deep breaths before calming down. "Lord Zalgo... My head hurts" What sounded like Liu stated, placing a hand on his forehead.

"What do you want anyways" He muttered.

"I envy you! Now it's just me and (Him/Her)! " Toby rudely pointed at you. "Hey I'm right here!" You stuck out your tongue.

"What do you mean it a just you and (Him/Her)?" Liu slowly got up, "I'm tired"

He rubbed his eyes.

He looked at both of you as he was getting more confused by every moment. "What?" He finally let out.

"Liu you're back" You finally told him.

He looked at his hands and feet, they weren't the same baby size it was average teenager size.

His smile now grew... Probably more than Jeff's. To be honest. "Aw I was kinda liking being a child too bad I am not anymore. Guess I have to take care of you now"

The room grew silent until many running footsteps we're heard from the corridor and all of the sudden half the creepypastas had knocked down the door and rushed in to see us.

"Liu is back!!! Yes! I got him!" Jeff tackled him down.

"We just need Toby and (Y/n) don't worry we'll get them soon and we will all be back to normal" Masky went to pick you up.

"Why can't this be over... No why did I have to be a child? It's not fair" You whined but still hanged on to Masky.

"Perhaps Zalgo knew (Y/n) has joined us and he decided to turn (Him/Her) into a kid too so (He/She) could be useless" Jane exclaimed.

Jeff got off of Liu, "Jane that's probably the most stupidest theory I've ever heard"

Jane gave him a death glare meaning she'll probably beat up Jeff later or she is just warning him.

Jeff just chuckled.

"Jane you're probably not wrong. That could be right but why would he do that? (Y/n) can't even handle to kill a person without holding back.. So why would Zalgo do that?" Masky began thinking.

You stayed quiet with Masky holding you.

"I could become better if that's what you guys are asking" You finally let in.

"No it's not that, just that you barely got here.. Like you said, it isn't fair"

Jeff's fist hit the table.

"Well if Zalgo wants to play unfair then let's play unfair"

That's where everyone decided to go with Jeff's plans. "Yeah!" BEN teleported next to him.

Toby also joined in though he was still a kid and he couldn't do anything. So he joined you decided to join in too.

"Then playing unfair it is!" The proxies made the final decision.

Everyone gathered around to get their weapons, knives, hatchets, guns, and other things. You and Toby were put in a room since they didn't want you two to get hurt... Since you were... Babies.

When they met up in the kitchen Slender man was there but had a really confused look on his face.

"What's going on here?"

"We're going to go fight Zalgo in the underworld and retrieve Toby's and (Y/n)'s bottles! He is playing dirty so we'll show him gore!" Jeff raised his knife.

"Do you realize how dangerous The Underworld can be?" Slender tried to stop them.

"No Slenderman, Zalgo messed with our family. No one messes with our family cause if they do they will face the consequences... Even if it involves death" Masky exclaimed.

Slenderman chuckled.

"Very well, if that's how you children feel then let's show him gore" Slenderman's tentacles flowed everywhere wrapping (Y/n) and Toby with them.

"You children will be going too" Slender said.

The whole gang was ready for action.

"Here we go" Slenderman grabbed all of us and teleported away to that one hell of a place, The Underworld.