Chapter 11: The News

Not my drawing but it's so cute!

BEN sat in the floor on the living room, playing Majora's Mask. (Y/n) was helping Jeff sharpen his knives, Jeff didn't wanted (Him/Her) to but since he's been really mean to (Him/Her)... He decided to make it up for (Him/Her).

E.J was reading a medical book while eating a kidney. Slenderman was locked in his office again, L.J was playing with Sally and Smile Dog. The rest were chasing each other around the mansion.

Masky and Hoodie went to retrieve more bottles. So, the mansion wasn't as loud as usual.

"Is that good enough?" (Y/n) asked raising the knife up so Jeff could see it, "Hm, make it sharper." He had finished sharpening half of his knives, leaving (Y/n) with the rest.

Your P.O.V
"Help me take them to my room." Jeff said before he walked off. You picked the 5 knives and followed him behind. But... You didn't feel right. You weren't sick or anything...

You stopped and got a massive head ache, causing you to drop the knives. You looked around and felt that everything was getting big.. The walls are taller?

Red sparks and smoke surrounded you now, 'What the...'

"(Y/n)?" Jeff stopped and approached you, when he saw you, his eyes widened.

"Jeff, why are you so.."

"(Y/n) why are you..."

Realization hit you hard. You got up and looked down at yourself. Small shoes, small hands, shorter than before.

You turned into a kid.

"Haha! You turned into a KID!" Jeff laughed out loud. But you screamed, "No! Not me! Why!!!"
"Haha! You even act like one!" Jeff carried you and fast walked to Slenderman's office.

"Put me down!"

When he reached his destination, he knocked and let himself in. Masky and Hoodie were in there, Slender didn't look all that happy.
"(Y/n).. Child. I'm so sorry, Masky and Hoodie brought me the news.. He was able to retrieve Jane's bottle"

"So it's just me, Toby, Jane, and Liu?" You looked up.

"Yes."

You stood there looking up now that you were just small. Jane came in and picked you up, "Not now Jane..." You mumbled clearly not in the mood of talking. "Come on (Y/n)" she placed you down and walked towards Masky and Hoodie.

"I'll go with you guys to help you find the rest of the bottles" Masky nodded 'no'

"Zalgo took them, it's not in the same room anymore. Also it's too dangerous for a... Girl" Masky shrugged, "Yeah Jane. Let me go"