Chapter 5: Annoying Children

You and Jeff finally sat down in the couch.

"I'm never going to have kids." Jeff sighed.

"Yeah, same."

So what happened was that you and Jeff finally got the kids to go to sleep. They were so annoying all day you and Jeff had to calm them down and tried to get them to sleep.

Was it easy?

No! It was hard!

Earlier in the Morning

"(Y/n)!"

Someone came into your room and pulled your covers, groaning. You opened your eyes and saw Toby. You glared and pulled them back.

"(Y/n)! I'm hungryyyy!"

"Ugh! Tell Jeff." You rolled over. Toby pulled you back and started to shake you. "Toby! Tell Jeff!" Toby stopped, "I did." "What'd he say." You still had your eyes closed.

"He said; Fuck you. Go tell (Y/n)" Toby said making the Jeff Expression

You groaned. "Damn Jeff.." You got up and stretched your hands. Let's go make.. Breakfast" you put on your socks.

"Yay!" Toby held your hand.

Rubbing your eyes you made your way downstairs, "Toby, go get the others. Including Jeff too" "Jeff won't get up."

"Well try something!" "Okay."
You were in a bad mood, you're not a morning person but you try not to let out your anger at other people.

Jeff's P.O.V

"Jeeeeeeeff!!!!" The annoying Toby could be heard running through the corridor and into my room. I groaned.
"Jeff!" He jumped up and down my bed.

"Toby!" I pushed him off. "(Y/n) said to get up"

"(He/she) can't make me, so fuck off." I rolled over just to see BEN on the other side. "WAKE UP!" He splashed water at me with a little water gun. "Hahah!" They laughed while running out.

"You little BRATS!" I got up chasing them, "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!" They ran behind (Y/n), using (Him/Her) as a shield. Everyone was gathered around the kitchen eating pancakes and waffles.

"Toby.. BEN." (He/She) looked down at them, "That was... Hilarious. Good job guys" (He/She) laughed.

"Wow." I groaned.

I sat down and (Y/n) gave me a plate with pancakes, then (He/she) sat down. "Aren't you going to eat?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Not hungry."

"Fine then I won't eat either." I crossed my arms

"Can I eat them then?" Toby reached towards my plate. I hissed at him. He did too.

"If (Y/n) isn't eating then i'm not eating either." Jane placed her hands into her lap.

"Yeah, me too." Sally pushed her plate away.

Suddenly everyone did the same.

(Y/n) sighed. "Fine. I'll eat" (He/She) gave in and got up to get another plate.

"Yay!"

After Breakfast I decided to watch a movie but the others didn't wanted to so, Liu wanted me to play with him outside with E.j, BEN, Toby, and L.j.

But I refused.

I'm not an open nature type. So I tried pushing Liu away, but my little brother kept tugging at my pants and won't let go! "Liu!" "Jeff!" I groaned and tried kicking him off but he held on tighter.

"(Y/n)!" I yelled.

"What!" (He/She) walked towards the living room. He saw me trying to kick Liu off of me. "Take Liu with you outside!" I growled.

"Aw, I wish but Sally, Jane, Masky, and Hoodie want me to play dress up with them.. You take the rest outside." (He/She walked back upstairs.

I sighed, "Okay you little brat, i'm taking you outside now let me go." I tried to pull him off of my leg, "No! You never promise anything, so i'll let you go until we're outside.. And you'll also play with us tag!" He pouted.

"Fiine." We headed outside where BEN was running around E.j was climbing a tree, Toby was hiding, and L.j was throwing candy around saying, "Candy! Candy! Candy everywhere!"

Liu then let go and went to join BEN.

I sat down next to a tree and watched them gather together... Wait where's L.j.

"TAG!" Someone tapped my shoulder and took off running, L.j...

Everyone then scattered around, I chuckled before getting up and tracking Toby. He is easy to get especially when he twitches.. Which causes him to tip over and fall.

As I predicted, Toby twitched and tipped on a rock and rolled down the little hill, I ran up to him and tipped his head, "Tag! Toby's it!"

He giggled and got up chasing BEN, that cheating kid kept on glitching here to there. He groaned and went to chase E.j. He was in a tree, very high up. Toby climbed it and krept his way towards E.j, He didn't know Toby was behind him and, "TAG!" He 'tapped' E.j causing them both to fall off the high tree.

"Whoa!" Toby yelled out.

Thud! Thud!

They both reached the ground. "Ow, haha! Let's do that again!" Toby got up laughing, however E.j was silent for a moment... Then bursted out crying.

"Oh.. Uh.. Ah!" I don't know what to do.

I ran up to him and poked him, "Are you okay?" "N-no! I'm n-not!" He cried more. "What do you want me to do? I don't know!" I picked him up and went inside to find (Y/n).

I sat him down the couch and told him i'll be back. BEN came in and sat next to E.j so did Toby, "I'm sorry, E.j. I can't feel pain so I don't know how it feels... Does it hurt?" "Y-yes.." E.j whimpered.

"Describe it!" Toby said amused.

I walked upstairs and saw (Y/n) with the other half of the pastas... (He/She) was being forced to dress up. "Ha." I snickered, (He/She) glared, "What. Do. You. Want."

"Well, E.j fell off a tree." I shrugged, "And I don't know what to do."

"Usually, E.j is the medic so he'll probably take care of himself." Masky explained. I hate it when he's right, little short stack... Still has a brain of a genius.

I rolled my eyes and headed back to the living room.

"What the fuck?"

Toby was helping BEN up the cabinet,
They were trying to get something up high, "Yeah. Wait no! To your left! Yeah! There" E.j was pointing at something.

BEN then snatched a box and threw it to the floor.

"Boom! I did it!" He jumped off of Toby. BEN got the box, it was the First Aid Kit, so I guess Masky was right.

"Great, now gimme" E.j commanded.

BEN threw it at Toby, which Toby took it and headed towards E.j. "Here" E.j immediately began to work, he cleaned his cut and bandaged it.

'Tch, he may still be a kid but he still has his knowledge in nursing.'

"Okay good, it's over let's call it a day" I broke the silence, "No!" They demanded.

Your P.O.V

"No! (Y/n) doesn't want to dress like (Boy-Girl/Girl-Boy)!" Masky pulled you to his side, "Yes (He/she) does!" Jane pulled you back.

"God Dammit!" You yelled, but they kept dragging you to one side to another. But soon they started to pull you at the same time, "Ow.. Ow.. Ow.. Owowowowow! Stop it! Let me go!" You yelled which immediately got them to stop.

"Seriously? Now you let me go?"

They giggled. 'This is gonna be a long day'

(That's what she said... I'm so full of shit today, so i'll just shut up)