Not Like Me

A/N: I'm so sorry that this took so long. I was going to post yesterday but my dad surprised me with a trip to the lake so I had no way to write. Anyways...here's an update for you guys and there should be a few more tonight!

ASHLYNN'S POV:
Two days after getting the kitten, now named Midnight, Mistah J finally decided that it was okay for me to see his soft side. I had just walked into the room that we now shared to see him cuddling with Midnight. "What happened to 'It's cute for an animals I guess,'" I say with a smirk. I startled him so much that he fell off the bed. Obviously he threw the cat up onto the bed before falling to the floor with a thump. Midnight let out a very annoyed meow and stalked to my pillow to lay down to nap. "Geez Ash are you trying to give me a heart attack," Mistah J asks as he climbs up from the floor. "Sorry Mistah J, I didn't mean toooo," I say innocently and stretching out the 'o's'. "Mhm sure babe. Sure," He says with an eye roll and starts stalking toward me. "Hehehe-he J whatcha doin'," I ask nervously. "I. Don't. Like. Being. SCARED," he yells as he playfully lunges for me. I scoot just out of the way and sprint for the door running down the hall. "Gotta catch me J!"

I run down the hall as fast as I can as I hear J yell, "oh that's it doll. No one runs from me!" It just makes me run faster. When I reach the front door I hesitate. Then I remember that we dyed my hair blonde so no one should recognize me. "Try finding me in Gotham J," I yell with laughter. "NO! Ash I'm serious don't go out there. You could get hu-" J gets cut off as the door slams. I'm outside in the real world.

I find myself in a big alleyway lost. I'm really scared now. "God I should've listened to him. Why am I so dumb," I ask myself as I sit down to wait for J to find me. All of a sudden I have te feeling of being watched. I decided to start to walk out onto the main road but before I can get anywhere I feel a cloth cover my mouth and nose. 'Crap. Chlo-' I start to think before everything went black.