Makeover

A/N:
Sorry this took so long but here you go!

Halfway through the night I woke up with a jerk. The pain in my head was unbearable but it was nothing compared to the rest of my body. It felt like I was being burned with acid. Slowly and painfully. I start crying because it hurts so bad. I can't even move. 'What the hell happened to me' I think in a panicked state. Without thinking about it I sit up. I let out a scream because it hurt so bad. I feel someone sit up quickly in the bed. "Doll what's wrong," J says, voice full of concern.

A few hours later the pain subsided. J had given me some medicine that had helped a lot. I don't know what it was but was I complaining? No. J told me to lay in bed until I felt better and that I need to call for him when I do. He also told me not to go into the closet or bathroom which was weird. I shook it off and decided to call for J. "HEY. MISTAH J I'M FEELING A BIT BETTER," I yell. It comes out as more of a coarse raised voice. I hear someone running up the stairs very quickly and weighing 20 seconds J had somehow made it to our room from wherever he was. "Hey doll," he says with a grin  "Hey Mistah J," I say blushing. "Doll...we need to talk about what happened. I have to tell you and warn you about some stuff," J says not meeting my eyes. "Urm, okay," I say hesitantly.

About an hour after Joker explained everything I decided to finally look in the mirror. He had told me about what had happened, what the pain was, and what the effects of the chemicals were. Apparently my skin would be bleached white and my hair would be a strange color. Apparently the apprearance change would take a little while so joker said that I should be alone when it happened so I would be the first to see my new self. I was really nervous to see what I look like now. As I take cautious steps toward the bathroom I start to get really nervous. Finally I get the courage to walk in to the room with the mirror and gasp.

My hair was light blue and very long now and my skin was paper white it also seemed like the chemicals had thinned my fave and body (picture above). I was...beautiful. I have always had self esteem Issues but now...now I actually feel beautiful. I touch my face lightly not really believing the change. "Oh my god," I say in disbelief, "MISTAH J!"

I hear him bounding up the stairs to come to me so I quickly shut and lock the bathroom door. "What is it doll," J says when he enters the room, "where are you baby?" I giggle in excitement and say, "I'm in the bathroom Mistah J. I just looked in the mirror." I hear him take in a sharp breath, "what do you think doll," he asks shakily. "Well," I start forcing uncertainty into my voice. Then I realized something. 'What if he doesn't like it,' I think panicked. I push those thoughts away and open the door. "Well, I love it," I say walking confidentially into the bedroom. J looks dumbfounded while he takes in my new body. "You don't like it do you," I start to say sadly. The confidence leaving me. "NO doll I love it. I didn't think it was possible for you to be any more beautiful. I stand corrected," He says lovingly as he walks over to me and hugs me awkwardly. We break away from the hug and look at each other. J leans in slightly and I close the distance. He lightly houses me to the bed and lays me down. I don't know how long for we kissed for but it was bliss.

A/N:
Finally and update for you guys. I've been working on this in the small amounts of spare time I have but I got a short chapter done. Again sorry it took so long but it's here!