Camp Crush (maybe more!) Ch.5

hello my good friends how are you today?......well in this chapter you will hear of a song that my mom used to sing to me when i was little and you get alot of jaces pov.......45 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTA!

Ch. 5

*Jace's POV*

I turned around and headed back into the woods. My situation was so hard to explain.

I like Anna.

I like Vanessa.

But Vanessa is my girlfriend, who I have been serious with for about 6 months.

If I broke up with Vanessa, it's not going to be that easy. Vanessa and I have been through a lot and to just dump her like that for a girl I've known for 1 day is so not cool. I want to be with Vanessa....but I am thinking of Anna right now in a way that a guy in a relationship should not.

Why, oh, why did I ask her to come tonight? I knew I would be in the mental disagreement afterwards and what did I do? I shoved it aside and let my manly instincts take me over.

To put it in the simplest terms: I wanted to be with Vanessa, but I wanted to be with Anna too.

If Anna knew about this, she would think I'm leading her on. And I am...sort of. I'm around her and I flirt and act like I'm single, but I'm not. It's not because I'm a player, it's because I don't know who to choose: Anna or Vanessa.

The only way that I thought would help me is to just go on with camp as it is and treat Anna the same. If I spent more time with her, maybe I will be able to classify my feelings for each of them.

So many topics with Anna were running through my head right now. Sports, games, freaking Harvard...speaking of, why is she going to UT Knox?

More importantly, why did she choose UT over Harvard? I can't see her liking the color orange. There was something about the college subject that didn't look right.

Maybe it was because it felt like, in the world of my jumbled up feelings, she was stepping right smack dab in the middle of them. Where I didn't want her to be.

But would I want her to go to college anywhere else. Like Harvard where I wouldn't see her. I wanted to say yes, for the sake of mine and Vanessa's relationship, but I knew deep down I wanted her to be right where she was.

See? I should want Vanessa in my feelings, not Anna.

I sighed. Why can't I just choose one an-.

I got cut off by the stupid hole in the ground that I had warned Anna about earlier. Good thing, I didn't fall to the ground, because that would embarrassing.

I could see the lights coming from my cabin windows. Man, I hope Matt didn't just see me trip.

I walked into my cabin, crashed on the bed and saw Matt coming out of my bathroom with his hair wet. I internally sighed. He didn't see me trip.

"So...you and Anna sure had fun tonight," he commented to me.

I sighed loudly. Crap, of course, he noticed.

"May I remind you that you have a girlfriend that probably wouldn't be too happy to see you with her," he told me.

I avoided eye contact and pulled out my cell phone. I had a message from Vanessa that I had received without a problem.

Maybe if I said it out loud it would be believable. "There's nothing going on between me and Anna," I said straight forward. Nope, I'm not buying it.

I looked at the message I had received 2 hours ago at 11:30.

Hope you have fun at camp! Don't drown, haha ! Miss you already , Vanessa's message said.