Camp Crush (maybe more!) Ch.12

working on ch 13 right now. this one has mistakes and is not all that good. im just excited for the next few chapters and i wanted to just throw this one out there. HOPE YOU ENJOY VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ch. 12

*Jace's POV*

We had finally got to the camp and Anna just went to her cabin and I just arrived at mine. Matt was in mine also.

I walked in and sat on my bed letting out a big sigh and running my fingers through my hair. Nope, I liked it better when Anna did it, but anyway.

Matt took one look at me. "Oh no."

"I've got a slight problem, Matt," I admitted warily.

"What did you do now?" he looked at me carefully.

I winced and bit my lip, bracing myself. "Me and Anna kissed," I exhaled.

"What!" Matt yelled.

"I know! I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it!" I defended myself.

"You-," he struggled for words. "Dude! You have a girlfriend."

I winced. "I know," I said shameful.

He sat down on the extra bed and sighed loudly.

"Well, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. But I wasn't the one who laid the moves down first. She was," I said.

"Well, when she kissed you why didn't you stop?" Matt demanded.

"Because I didn't want to. I thought about stopping, but...I guess, I wanted to kiss her too," I confessed.

"Jace, you can't be with Vanessa and it be ok for you to feel this way about Anna. It's one or the other," he said. He was right.

I sighed and spoke my thoughts. "You're right. I've got to break up with her."

Silence was present for some seconds.

"You're whipped, man," he commented as I reached for my phone.

"Shut up. I know," I told him. I dialed Vanessa's phone number. After the first 3 rings, I realized it was like 2:30 in the morning. Oh well.

Her voice mail came up. "Hey. I really need you to call me and I know it's late, but this is important. Bye." I said into the receiver and hung up.

Matt stood smirking up above me. I smirked back. "Get out of my cabin," I said before he could say anything else. He laughed and ran out.

*Anna's POV*

This week was probably my favorite week since starting this camp. You want to know why? Because something was different between me and Jace. We now knew we liked each other since we practically made out in the back of the bus and slept in each other's arms Saturday night and that caused us to interact with each other way differently.

It is Thursday night right now, so let's take a look back at what all has happened between me and Jace.

We were more...I don't know, girlfriend/boyfriend acting around each other. He sat next to me at all the meals. He still came and sat with me and the girls during sports and, yes, I still did run my fingers through his hair. The swimming lessons still took place and it was so much easier to talk to him, considering the fact that he knew everything about me now. From my past relationship to the death of my parents.

But there was also something that felt strained between us. Like something about us was not quite right. I figured that after we kissed, Jace and I would become a lot closer than we were right now. We acted like we were together all the time, but I got that sense that Jace was holding something back. Like he was afraid of being with me. Like his head wasn't 100% in where we were. Maybe it was because I saw him on the phone all the time looking pissed but I doubted that.