Chapter 1

[Chapter 1] Really?

[Kiyomi 's pov]

Me and Kaname were walking home after he found me chasing a squirrel. He was mad because he thought I was running away. I was mad that the squirrel got away.

"How much longer, Kaname?" I whined.

He just kept walking and said, " Not very long."

I nodded and caught up with him. I grabbed his hand to make sure I don't get left behind.

****

After a while, I see our home.

"Kaname, how long was I chasing that squirrel?" I looked up at him expectedly.

He looked down at me. "A very long time." Then looks back up.

I look forward and run to the doorstep. "Come on, Kaname!"

He barely smiled and kept walking.

I was waiting for him but it looked like he was going slower than before.

"Kaname! Your slower than a snail!" I complained out loud.

He smirked " I could go slower."

I ran and grabbed his hand. "Do you need help old man?" I said dragging him.

He smiled as I kept dragging him."Don't call me old."

I giggled"Okay old man."

We arrived at the doorstep and Kaname opened the door.

[3rd PoV]

As Kiyomi and Kaname opened the door, they saw their parents sitting on the couch.

Juri, their mother, was holding a bundle. Kiyomi was happy that the baby was finally born.

Juri looked at them and smiled tiredly. Kiyomi ran over and fawned over the baby.
"Mama, what's the baby's name?"

Juri smiled down at the little girl and answered, "Yuki... Yuki Kuran."

Kiyomi smiled and asked to hold Yuki.
Juri answered, " Alright. Don't hurt her though."

Kiyomi 's smiled widened.

"OK, mama!" She said as she took Yuki into her arms.

She started looking at the baby's features.
"Mama, she looks just like you!" She almost yelled while still looking at the baby.

Juri and Haruka smiled. "Yes she does" Haruka answered. Kiyomi sat down on a couch and stared lovingly at Yuki.

Kiyomi had a sudden thought and gave Yuki to Juri.

She ran upstairs and locked the door.

Kiyomi turned her closet upside down to find white cloth.

She hurriedly sewed a white teddy bear for Yuki. It was pure white but the eyes were black. She sewed a red heart with Yuki's name in the middle.

When she finished she put it into a box and ran downstairs. On the last step she tripped and landed on her face. She got up and shook her head.

She ran to Juri and gave her the box. Juri looked questionably at Kiyomi but she just shook her head and smiled. "Open it mama!"

Juri smiled and opened it. She gasped then smiled . " Thank you Kiyomi. That was very thoughtful of you."

Kiyomi smiled and asked " Can I hold Yuki again?" Haruka nodded and handed Kiyomi Yuki.

Kiyomi sat down next to Kaname.
"Isn't she pretty, Kaname?"

He smiled and nodded.
"Yes, she is."

Juri looked at the time and told Kaname and Kiyomi that it's bedtime.

~0~

After handling things downstairs, Juri was tucking in Kiyomi.

"Mama, do you still love me even though I look different?" She asked sadly remembering how Yuki looks just like Juri.

Juri smiled sadly at Kiyomi, " Of course. I'll love you for eternity."

Kiyomi internally smiled and said goodnight.

"Goodnight my darling" Juri said closing the door.

~0~0~0~

Sorry if the chapter is short, but the chapters are meant to be short. This is a short-chaptered book.

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NO CHARACTERS. ONLY KIYOMI.

That is all.
Bye Bye~