Chapter 10 (part 2/2)

[Kiyomi's Pov]
I quietly ran, trying to find which room mother and father were in. It took me a while, but eventually I found it.

I knocked on the door,"Mother, Father? It's me, Kiyomi. May I come in?" In less than five seconds the door was open and mother was looking down at me. She wore a kind smile,"Of course, come on in."

I walked in, and instantly saw the room, pristine and perfect. I smiled at father, and sat down on a couch. Mother closed the door and sat beside me and father looked at me.

"What do you need, Kiyomi?", He smiled,and I couldn't help but smile back. I balled my hands and put them on my lap,"Well, I wanted to spend the night with you. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

Mother and father both smile simultaneously,"Of course. I was just finishing some paperwork." I nodded and got up,"I will come back when you are ready, alright?"

They nodded and father spoke,"See you soon."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[Yuki's Pov]

I easily found Kaname, he was in the library reading a book. I walked towards him, and I suppose he heard me. He looked up and smiled,"Hello Yuki, do you need something?" I shook my head, and advanced towards him.

"I want to play with you today!", I was really excited, I haven't really had any quality time with Kaname for a while. He looked at me," Are you sure, Yuki?" I nodded my head and he put down the book he was reading. He stood up and grabbed my hand, and we started heading out.

"Where are we going, Kaname?", he looked down at me and smiled,"How would you like to go star-gazing?" I thought for a second, and nodded. He took me to the backyard and we lied down. he pointed at some stars, and named a few.

"That one is called Aquarius. Oh, and this one is Leo the lion. I was reading about them in the library.", he looked at me, "Which star do you like the most?" I looked around and saw a blue star, and pointed at it. "That blue one, right there."

He looked at it,"That one is quite nice." he looked at me, "Who taught you to pick out pretty stars?" I shrugged and he started tickling me. I started to giggle and he kept tickling me. "S-stop it! It's t-too much!",I tried to stutter out while in laughter. He finally stopped, "I still know all your ticklish spots." I was calming myself and still had little giggles here and there.  

He looked around the sky and turned to me,"It's getting late. Lets head back inside.",I nodded and reached my hand out for him to take. He took it and helped me to get up, so I patted myself off. Thank goodness there weren't any grass stains. I followed him inside, and he seemed to be walking to where mother and father might be. I figured since my room is a few doors down, he would tuck me in. He noticeably slowed down when we passed the room, there was chattering happening that seemed to silence when we passed by. He started to speed and when we were a few doors away, I could hear them talking again. I wonder what they were talking about that had to be so secretive.

We reached my room, and Kaname opened the door for me. He helped me change  into a night gown and put my other dress into a hamper. We walked to the bathroom and got my toothbrush ready for me so I could brush my teeth. After a bit he walked me to my bed and tucked me in. "Goodnight Yuki.",he told me,"I love you."

I grinned widely at him then yawned,"I love you too, Kaname."

[Kiyomi's Pov] (After she waits for Haruka to finish the paperwork)

I went back to the room my parents were in, and I knocked. Mother opened the door again and I came in. "Welcome back Kiyomi! Your father was just finishing up some paper work. I hope you don't mind waiting a few minutes.",I nodded smiling,"It's okay. I can just wait in here, if you don't mind."

She nodded,"Oh yes, sit by me so we can talk." I nodded and sat on the two person couch and mother sat beside me. She gave me a sweet smile and immediately turned serious. Father even turned to us, it seemed we were having a talk. I smiled nervously,"What's wrong?" mother looked at me,"Do you want to marry Kaname?"

I was taken off guard by this,"What? What do you mean 'marry Kaname'?" she sighed, "Do you want to marry Kaname when you're older?" I looked at her slowly and stared. I didn't know what to say. Do I want to marry Kaname?

Just then i remembered Yuki's face when I told her to be with Kaname for the day...her love for him is stronger than mine. I suppose.. Yuki could marry him. Father looked at me, worried,"Kiyomi, we're only asking because you two are the firstborn."

I shook my head,"No it wouldn't be right." they looked at me curious about what I said,"What do you mean, darling?", mother spoke. 

"Yuki loves him more than I do, so I want her to marry him.", father looked at me and smiled proudly. "You're so mature for your age.", he said ruffling my hair. I giggled and took his hand off of my head. I saw the window and saw some stars. 

"Look mother, father!",I almost shouted, while pointing at a star constellation. Mother and father turned back at me, puzzled,"What are you pointing at, dear?". I got closer to the window,"It's my favorite constellation!  Aquarius!"

Mother and father chuckled,"I didn't know you were into astronomy, Kiyomi", father spoke. I giggled and started talking about constellations and astronomy. I pointed at  Aquarius again," Aquarius is a zodiac sign, did you know? There are twelve zodiacs, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn,  Aquarius, and Pisces!", I said counting on my fingers and jumping to my feet. I giggled,"I bet you didn't know that!".

Mother giggled and grabbed me, sitting me in her lap,"I didn't, but now I do because you told me." She tapped my nose and i giggled, and she kissed my forehead. She kept me on her lap and father sat next to us,"Are you sure you want Yuki to marry Kaname?" I nodded, that is what Yuki would want and she would be thrilled. 

Pretty soon we were all talking at the same time, father asking me if I want Yuki to marry Kaname, me responding yes, and mother asking me if I'm sure. I felt two presences come close to the door so all of us became quiet. I felt their presences fading away so i got up and started walking to the door,"I want Yuki to be the one to marry Kaname."

I walked out of the door and sighed, then after walking to my room I changed into my night gown and brushed my teeth. Pretty soon I was in bed, drifting off to a peaceful sleep.

Hey guys! So i am trying to be steady with this story but i really don't know. so on thursday-monday i wont be updating, because we are going somewhere and I am being with the fam. :3

I felt bad for not updating for a long time so I made longer than normal. Enjoy~