Chapter 2

[Chapter 2] Uncle Rido...
CherylMander Thank you for the vote! It is appreciated!

3rd P.o.V

As Kiyomi was playing with Yuki, Kaname was walking in the snow by himself. He listened as the snow beneath his feet crunched as he walked.

He was happy, overall. He was glad that Yuki and Kiyomi were getting along. He continued walking until an icicle almost fell on his head.

He decided that it was time to go back. As he was walking back, he heard crying and yelling.

--Kiyomi P.o.V--

"No! Please stop crying Yuki!" I said trying to calm her down. She kept crying.

"Come on Yuki! Please stop crying!" She continued crying and I started crying out of frustration.

"Please stop crying, Yuki." I said quietly as tears dripped down my face. She became slightly quieter. I could hear the tears of my face drip off my face and fall on the floor.

Kaname soon walked in and Yuki was still crying.
I looked up at him. "Please help me, Kaname."
He looked at me and asked "Has she eaten?"
"I don't know! Mama and Papa left to get some things a long time ago!" I continued crying but it began easing.

--3rd Pov--

As Kaname picked up Yuki,she stopped crying. He smiled and soon she did too.

Kiyomi smiled and got up. "Thank you Kaname." She was glad that Yuki was fine, but she got dirty from sitting on the floor.

Kiyomi looked at Kaname. "I will go take a shower." He looked back at her and nodded.

~0~

Kiyomi walked back downstairs after her shower to check on Kaname and Yuki. As she saw no one , her  stomach growled.
She fell to her knees. "KANAME? WHO'S GONNA COOK FOR MEEE?!?!"

She went to the fridge and raided it then smiled smugly when she found chocolate. She ran back upstairs and into her room. She ate it quickly and laughed.

~0~

As her parents were walking inside, they saw Kaname playing with Yuki. Haruka looked at Kaname and asked, " Where's Kiyomi?"

Kaname kept his eyes on Yuki. "She should be in her room."

Juri glanced at Haruka before walking upstairs.

She opened Kiyomi 's door to find her sleeping. She sighed in relief that nothing happed to her daughter. She walked up to Kiyomi quietly and gently shook her shoulder.

She began to stir and looked at Juri. "Mama?" She asked tiredly, rubbing her eyes.

Juri smiled at her daughter and grabbed one hand to get her out of bed. Kiyomi had changed into a nightgown before sleeping, so Juri just put Kiyomi into a short blue dress with some white shorts.

~0~

"Alright let's go downstairs now." Juri said to Kiyomi.

Kiyomi nodded and followed Juri down the stairs to the space where the rest of the family was.

As they were walking down the stairs, Haruka noticed and beckoned them to sit.

Juri and Kiyomi sat, and all the children were waiting for the parents to announce something.

"So..." Juri started explaining. "Your uncle Rido is coming to visit."