Chapter 4

[Chapter 4] Wow it's my birthday....

--3rd PoV--

As Yuki woke up she looked at a clock and remembered that it was Kiyomi's birthday.

She gasped and started running towards Kiyomi's room.

Kiyomi could hear tiny footsteps but she rolled over.

Yuki ran onto Kiyomi's bed and started jumping and screaming.

"Onee-chan! Onee-chan! Wake up!"

She got down to her face and she opened her eyes.
"What?"

Yuki smiled,"Happy birthday Onee-chan!"

Yuki got off the bed and got the blanket off of Kiyomi. Kiyomi looked at Yuki annoyed but she didn't notice.

"Let's go wake up Onii-chan!"Yuki suggested happily.

A smile crept onto Kiyomi's face and she replied, "Ok. We have to be quiet though."

She crawled out of bed and grabbed Yuki's hand. As her and Yuki walked to the door, they both giggled.

They looked at each other and smiled then continued.

~0~

The sound of feet scurrying across the floor sounded like raindrops.

As they reached Kaname's door, Kiyomi looked at Yuki and she nodded. Kiyomi sighed shakily and opened the door before smiling and running in.

They bother giggled before climbing on the bed and jumping on it screaming.

"Wake up Onii-chan! Wake up! Wake up!" Yuki and Kiyomi screamed together.

Kaname opened his eyes and saw his sister's jumping on his bed screaming. He smiled and sat up making them fall.

They looked at him and smiled, then crawled over to hug him. He smiled and Yuki screamed, "TODAY IS ONEE-CHAN'S BIRTHDAY!"

It scared Kiyomi so much she fell off the bed and fell face first.

A/N

So, hello again! This is a small cliffhanger the next chapter should be up in sometime and will continue where this left off.