Chapter 8

Sorry guys, I read the chapter 8 already published and it wasn't the full version. So here it is.

[Chapter 08]

I gently shook Yuki awake while saying,"Yuki, wake up. Do you know what day it is?"

She slowly sat up and looked at me.

"What?", She asked tiredly rubbing her eyes.

I smiled at her,"It's your birthday, Yuki."

She smiled and I got her out of bed. I took her to the bathroom and started her bath. I left her to clean herself and got clothes out of her dresser.

I picked out a white dress, since white always looks nice on her. It was simple, but it slightly poofed from her waist down. I knocked on the door and slipped inside the bathroom, with her dress and undergarments in my hand.

She stood still with the towel draped over her shoulder and looked at me.

"I got your clothes."

She nodded and put her hand out, wanting me to give her the clothes. I handed them to her and walked out of the bathroom so she can get dressed.

A few minutes later, she came out and I brushed her hair. After that, I gave her some white flats and some thin socks. She put them on and we walked out of her room together.

"Do you know where Kaname is?", Yuki softly spoke, looking up at me.

"Yes, but he won't be coming for an hour or two. Is that alright, Yuki?"

She nodded and we looked for mom and dad downstairs. We looked everywhere, but they were nowhere to be found, so I assumed they were in their bedroom.

"Hey Yuki..", I glanced at her with a mischievous smile,"wanna play a game?"

She looked pretty bored, so she nodded quickly.

"Let's play Wedding."

She quickly glanced at me with shock evident on her face.

"What? You want to play wedding?", Yuki repeated, still I shock.

"Yes. You can be Yuki and I'll be Kaname."

Yuki instantly had a look of love in her eyes, which quickly disappeared and she smiled.

"Ok Yuki, you stay here and I will be Kaname.", I looked at her and she giggled, so I giggled too and hid behind a chair.

I got out from behind the chair and started walking like I was all high and mighty. I walked closer to Yuki, she was trying to be serious but kept giggling.

I stopped and knelt on one knee,"Yuki, will you be my bride?", I said in the manliest and lowest voice I could create.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
3rd Pov
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Kaname opened the door quietly, and heard a 'Yuki, will you be my bride?'.
He quietly shut the door and walked closer, hiding his presence. He hid and saw Kiyomi on one knee and with her hands in this odd position.

"Yes, I will be your bride!", Yuki spoke so happily, but then he turns his head and see their mom and dad giggling quietly watching the two girls. He rolled his eyes and looked back at Yuki and Kiyomi.

Yuki was walking down a fake isle, with stuffed animals being their guests. Yuki made it to Kiyomi and they both grinned. More like Yuki smiled, but whatever, same thing.

Kiyomi grabbed a stuffed animal and started making it talk,"Do you, Yuki Kuran, take Kaname Kuran to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Kaname's Pov
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I could feel immense heat rush to my cheeks so I looked over at my parents and they were snickering at me. I sighed, they were so childish. I bet my face was blood-red by now.

I sat there for a few minutes, gaining my composure and began walking towards Yuki and Kiyomi.

"I'm back."

=============
Hiya!!!

Did you enjoy this surprise update?

Idek mon, I just wanted to update. It's not illegal, right?

This chapter is dedicated to cutespicygirly, because she gave me the inspiration to write chapters for this story again <3

Hopefully, I update soon. Who knows, right?

Bye readers!!!<3