Chapter 5

[Chapter 5] Kiyomi's Birthday Part 2

As Kiyomi started crying, Yuki looked at her and saw blood running off of her lips. She scanned Kiyomi's face and found the source to be her nose. Yuki ran to Kaname's bathroom to get some tissue paper, but when she got there, he didn't have any. She just got toilet paper instead.

When Yuki got back to Kiyomi, they're parents beat her to it. Since Kiyomi's vampire powers haven't awakened, she healed like a human. She saw her mother holding tissue to her nose, and her father holding tissue in his hands.

"What happened?" Juri asked worried while leaning Kiyomi's head back.

"I fell off of Kaname's bed, mother." Kiyomi answered, her voice sounding muffled.

Both parents nodded in understanding her situation. Juri handed Haruka a red tissue while receiving a clean, white one. She dabbed the tissue on Kiyomi's nose while helping the little girl stand up. She pulled away the tissue and the bleeding stopped.

"Haruka, go set a warm bath in Kiyomi's room, please." Juri asked while wiping the blood of of Kiyomi's nose and lip.

"Yes, dear." Haruka nodded while hurriedly walking away.

Juri put Kiyomi on her hip and looked at Yuki and Kaname.

"Please, no more accidents today. Remember, this is a special day for someone." She hints to them, in case they forgot.

Juri walked to Kiyomi's room, with her daughter still on her hips. She looked lovingly at her daughter while Kiyomi layed her head on her shoulder.

"We're going to take you a bath, alright Kiyomi?"

Kiyomi looked at her mother and nodded slowly,"Yes, mother."

Juri smiled and took Kiyomi to her room. She set Kiyomi on the ground and grabbed her hand. They walked in the bathroom and closed the door. Juri began undressing her daughter and spoke, "Look at you, so dirty. You need this bath."

Kiyomi giggled and got in the bath. Juri got a small cup and a wash rag. (Those small rags you use to scrub your skin. Aka mini towels)

She also grabbed a flower scented soap and walked towards Kiyomi. Juri set things on the ground beside the tub and sat on a stool.

She grabbed the small cup and put some water in it, then poured it on Kiyomi's head. She continued until her hair was thoroughly wet. Afterwards Kiyomi used her hands to get the water off of her face. Juri smiled and grabbed the soap and began to wash her hair.

After she rinsed the soap out, she added conditioner. Then, she got the rag and put some soap on it.

She grabbed Kiyomi's arm and softly scrubbed it. Her skin turned slightly lighter and she smiled.

"Looks like you really needed this bath." She commented still scrubbing Kiyomi's arm.

Kiyomi giggled and looked at her arm. She looks back up at her mother and smiles.

~0~

Kiyomi decided to splash in the water while her mother went to go get clothes. Juri came back with a puffy dress that reached her knees. There were straps to go around the neck with bows and ruffles everywhere. Besides that, everything was pink, red and purple.

She also had a ribbon to put in her hair. Kiyomi got out of the bath and Juri dried her off. She handed Kiyomi baby-bloomers* and got the dress. Juri handed Kiyomi the dress and helped her put it on.

~0~0~0~

Sorry for the long wait, everyone! I wanted to update but I was grounded. So sorry! Hope this chapter makes up for it, I will post another in a day or two.

Vote, comment, and follow me please!

Have a nice day.