Chapter 7- continued

[Chapter 7- continued]

Kaname thought for a second, then he nodded. He spoke,"I might be able to get it if i leave early tomorrow. That way, I'll still be able to spend most of the day with you and Yuki."

I smiled and closed my book. He smiled and I hugged him as a thank you. He hugged back and I let go grabbing my book in the process. My feet made a soft sound as I jumped off of his bedside.

I walked to the door, and opened it. As I was about to leave, I looked back and smiled softly,"Thank you Kaname."

My mind wandered to how Yuki would react when she received the gift. I mean, I did think of the idea. Kaname just has to get it because I can't.

I open my door and sigh. Time to take a shower and get ready for bed. The sun is about to rise and I'm getting really tired.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
[3rd pov]

Kaname opened Kyoko's door only slightly so he can see her. Once he made sure she was in there, he walked in and gently shook her awake. She looked at him tiredly and asked,"What are you doing up, Kaname?"

He looked at her and quietly said,"I'm going to get the flower."

She perked up and smiled,"What time will you be back?"

He shrugged,"I'm not sure. Maybe two or three hours."

She smiled and hugged Kaname,"Stay safe,"Kiyomi muttered quietly.

He nodded and let go from the hug,"I will. Don't worry and take care of Yuki for me."

She smiled and nodded as he walked out the door. She got up and looked at the clock, which read 6:30. She sighed and went to go take a bath.

After her bath, it was 7:15.  She got dressed in a light pink dress knowing that Yuki will most likely wear white.

  She got dressed in a light pink dress knowing that Yuki will most likely wear white

She got up after brushing her hair and walked to her door. Kiyomi opened it and walked to Yuki's door.
She opened it and went to wake up Yuki.