Chapter 10 (pt 1 of 2)

Is Yuki mad that I've been playing with Kaname? She shouldn't be. I can play with Kaname whenever I want to.

Oh, but Yuki is too cute.... I will let her play with Kaname. Only today, though. I will just go spend time with Mother and Father.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Later at Night Transitioning into 3rd Pov
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Kiyomi walked out of her room, in a simple dress, thinking that she could just tell Yuki and get it over with. She began walking around the mansion, not actually caring that it was taking longer than she would like. She found Yuki in the basement, reading a small book all alone sitting on the couch.

"Yuki?", she called out. Yuki looked up ad saw Kiyomi at the door, inching her way in. Yuki closed her book, and patted the seat softly next to her for Kiyomi.

She swiftly and quietly walked to the spot Yuki patted, and turned to face Yuki.

"Yuki.", she finally squeaked out,"I have an offer that I know you can't resist." Yuki swiftly closed her book and looked at Kiyomi,"What is it?"

Kiyomi giggled, obviously excited."Well, I thought that you would like to spend some time with Kaname, and I have decided to leave him alone today."

Yuki looked doubtful,"How long for today?"

Kiyomi put her hands on her hips, feeling good about herself. "All day."

Yuki grew a huge grin,"Really?! You would do that for me?!"

Kiyomi nodded and hugged Yuki tightly,"Of course. Your my little princess." Yuki looked at Kiyomi with a huge grin and she started fangirling.  Yuki had to spend a while dealing with Kiyomi pinching her cheeks and bone crushing hugs.

After a while, Kiyomi decided to leave Yuki alone. "Bye Yuki! I will be with mother and father if you need me."

Yuki nodded and waved to her and smiled when she saw Kiyomi running. She set out to find Kaname, and enjoy the day.

_____________
What is with this book? Why don't you guys bug me to update? I felt like I had to get something out. So I did. Enjoy