Chapter 6

[Chapter 6]

Kiyomi giggled as she and her mother walked down the stairs. Juri smiled and looked around for Haruka. She saw him in the kitchen and grinned.

"Haruka," She started," doesn't Kiyomi look nice?"

Haruka turned around and smiled,
"Quite nice, actually."

Kiyomi giggled, "Thank you!"

She looked around for her Kaname and Yuki.

"Where's Kaname and Yuki?" She asks hopefully.

Haruka smiled,"They're getting ready for today."

Kiyomi nodded and went to sit down. She looked around observing everything. She heard some footsteps so she turned around and saw Yuki.

She smiled and ran towards Yuki.

"Yuki I was waiting for you!" She said standing before Yuki.

Yuki frowns and thinks for a moment. She hugs Kiyomi as an apology.

"Sorry for making you wait, onee-chan!" Yuki says still hugging.

As Kaname and the parents were talking, Kiyomi looked at Yuki. She was wearing a dress that was snug around the torso, but fluffed out around the waist. There were long sleeves that grew larger towards her wrist. She turned Yuki around and there was a large white bow on the lower back.

She looked towards Yuki's feet, and saw ruffly socks and white flats. In fact, everything Yuki was wearing was white. Kiyomi looked at Yuki's face and told her, "You look very nice, Yuki."

Yuki giggled, "Thank you, onee-chan! Your so nice to me! You look nice too!"

Kiyomi smiled and* held Yuki's hand.

Haruka walked over to them and began talking.

"Girls, we are going to be hosting a ball so please do not get your dresses dirty."

Both girls smiled and nodded. Haruka smiled and walked towards Juri. Kaname walked over to the girls. They looked at him and he smiled.

"Mother and Father are going to get ready, so we will have to wait a little longer, alright?"

Yuki looked at Kiyomi who nodded, so she nodded as well. Kaname smiled at Kiyomi and Yuki while they smiled back.