Jerk guys and math classes

Camila's POV:

"hey baby" I turned around to see todd standing in front if me, "todd I'm not your 'baby', you just wish" I have hated todd since 1st grade he's always been an asshole. "Oh come on you know you love me!" I wish this douche would shut up, "no todd I really dont!" With that he walked off

"Hey mila!" I heard normani screaming down the halls, "MANI!" I screamed back at her, She ran towards me and enveloped me in a huge hug. "Ahhhhh cheech i missed you!" "I missed you too mani bear!" Mani bear is my nickname for her, we think its pretty cute. "So how ya been?" She asked "urmmm well not so good...." I replied unhapily "wow bby whats up?" She asked sympatheticly, "its todd..that douche, he keeps calling me his baby in not anyone's baby" I answered paranoid. "Hey urm as much as i would love to talk I have to go bye I guess!" "Bye mani!"

I walked down the long, windy halls into my math class. Awwww dawg there is a really fucking hot girl in my math class, I have had had a crush on her for like 1000 years, no but seriously.......she is lauren freaking JAUREGUI!!!

"Hello class, today we will be starting a new math project, in partners."

Woah woah woah in partners, i'll probably end up with todd GREAT. "Gemma and cole" "bella and todd" YASSSS i'm not with todd thank god!

"Camila and....." Whoever this is better be good "lauren" woah hold up LAUREN? oh shizz.

"Go and sit with your partners so you can get to know them!" I strolled over to lauren nevously and sat down beside her. "Hi i'm camila!" oh that sounded stupid, right? "Hey um i'm lauren, nice to meet you." Urrr what should I say? "So what do you like to do for fun?" Oh shit camila, what was that? "I like to draw..... I guess" Aww thats so cute "so who's house should we study at?" Please be hers, my room is a complete mess. "We can study at my place if you want" yess thank you. "Yeah sure i'll be there at 5pm" I said exitedly "ok see you then"

Lauren's POV:

My crush is coming over to my house to study with me this is going to be great. Camila cabello what a beautiful name, I bet she doesn't even like me, I just need to try not to.....FUCK UP.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Oh crap shes here "Helga answer the door please!" Helga is my maid. "Hey urrrhh is lauren here?" I suddenly here a familiar voice downstairs, "yes madam she is upstairs" I heard light footsteps going up my long staircase "Lauren?" "Hey i'm in here" The white glossy door quickly opened and camila slowly stepped over to my kingsized bed. "Your house is freaking beautiful....And huge!" Your freaking beautiful. "Thanks camz" wait camz what? "Camz?" Uh oh "sorry that kinda just slipped out i'm sorry" "No its cool I like it....Lolo" wait she likes it? Wait lolo?

"So you like math?" She asked curiosly "yeah its fun I guess" lauren you are really messing this up, "hey can I see some of you drawings?" Wait she wants to see them, they're rubbish. "Sure!"

"Its terrible but

"Its terrible but......." "Shut up, its amazing!" Wow she thinks its amazing jeez. "Thanks!" I said with a beaming smile on my face.

"Who's the other hand?" What the heck? "Huh?" Its me and camila but, I won't share that obviously. "One hand must be your's so, who's the other?" What do I say? "Oh its just a drawing I did when i was bored." Phewww got out of that one, point Jauregui!

"Ok what is 2044 x 221+3454-45675?" Wait how am I supposed to know that? "Urhhmm urrrrr" was all I could say "I was kidding you cute little doof!" Wait..hold up, cute little doof awww "hehe!" Thats was pathetic lauren! "Ok seriously we need to get studying!" She said sternly but also weirdly, "okay but first can I get your number, for all this studying shizz? Oh crap I just asked for her number. "Sure here"

We exchanged numbers and studied until camz had to go home.

Camila's POV:

"Kaki, Kaki wake up its breakfast!" "Okay sofi i'll be down in a sec" my little sister sofi and I have always been close, but as we have got older we have grown more so, as I am allowed to be independent and she is not, so when we do spend time together it is always treasured.

"Nutella and banana pancakes" my mother sinu always made me my favarote. "Thanks mama" "hey baby girl" my dad, alejandro, always said the same thing in the morning before work starts. "Morning papi" "hey kaki" "hi sofi, my princess" "hehe" I heard a little snigger coming out of sofi's small mouth.

"Im going to get dressed mama." "Ok" I rushed upstairs and rumaged through my messy wardrobe, I pulled out a grey sweater, blue high-waisted jeans and black and white nike roches.

"Bye mama bye papi bye sofi" sofi ran out and gave me a huge hug and kissed me on the forehead.

I ran out of my small house and hopped in to my mini-cooper and drove calmly to school.

As I walked into the main entrance to the large school ally, dinah and normani were waiting for me. None of them knew I had a crush on lauren or that I even liked girls in that way. No-one did.

"Hey cheech" they all said in union. "Hey guys!" I said subtly "where were you yesterday?" Dinah asked "oh, I was studying for a math project with urrm lauren jauregui" it's the truth right? "Oh k cool girl!"

*BRING, BRING, BRING*

"Guess we better go I got math, see you guys at lunch" I said exitedly "yeah see you mila."

-------------------

A/N:

Hey guys thanks for reading chapter 1 of planet green eyes comment feedback and vote and will be updating every day sorry for short chapter it's my first time writing promise they will get longer

Hope you enjoyed thanks bubbas