Girlfriends and walk In's

Lauren's POV:

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Omg she is gonna say no, "yes. Baby of course yes, I love you!" Wait yes, she said yes wtf. "I love you too!" I have my first girlfriend, "wait, we aren't out yet, shit!" I said sadly, "who gives a fuck" phew she doesn't care, thank god. "I'm going for a shower!" Camz quoted "okay baby!"

Camz went into the shower, oh crap my phone is in the bathroom, oh well im gonna go get it. I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door, to my suprise camz I saw camz standing up infront of me naked, "shit sorry I just needed my phone!" Camz quickly covered up "its ok" she said embarrassed "you don't have to cover up, your beautiful!" Wow her tanned wet body and curves, HOT! "Thanks baby" I walked out of the bathroom and jumped onto my bed, whoooa I just saw camila cabello naked!!! Camz walked in with a towel wrapped around her, "I told you that you dont need to cover!" I pulled her over to me and sat her on my lap. "Yeah but you have family, they could walk in at anytime." That is kinda true.

"Do you have any spare clothes I could borrow?" My clothes on camz? Shizzz. "Yeah sure baby girl" I grabbed some clothes and gave them to camz, she looked hot!

 "Yeah sure baby girl" I grabbed some clothes and gave them to camz, she looked hot!

"Ma lil baby" I said cutely "yah" awww she's to cute I cant handle it. "I wuv u" "I wuv u too" camz hugged on to me. "Can we go downstairs and watch a movie?" "Sure!"

Me and camz walked down the stairs into our lounge, my mom and dad were getting it on in there, shit! "Omg im so sorry" I whispered to camz "MOM, DAD WERE RIGHT HERE!" My mom quickly jumped up "we are so sorry!" My mom said as her face was turning red. "We want to watch a movie so..." that will scar me forever. "yeah we will leave, actually we will watch it with you" wtf no! "uhhh camz can I talk to you?" "Sure" me and camz left the room, "what should we do, I wanted to cuddle with you!" I said sadly "we still can who cares" "can you sit on my lap?" I asked happily "yeah."

Me and camz walked back in, "so what are we watching?" I asked "mothers day" what that has lesbians in it, great "ookay" camz sat on my lap sometimes figeting on purpose "you grinding on me chic" I whispered to camz. "Yeah, duh" I smirked at her sexually, my parents looked over at us, "you to are close" urm what do I say? "Yeah, I guess we kinda are huh" I smiled at camz.

Later on me and camz were in my room, "hey wanna continue our little makeout sesh, seeing as we are official now?" I asked, "yeah baby" camz climed on top of me and began kissing me neck and up to my mouth, "hold up 1 second, MOM DON'T COME IN" I shouted "OKAY SWEETIE" "okay carry on now!" Camz carried on kissing my mouth, she slid her tounge against my lips, asking for entry. I opened my mouth wider for her to slip her tounge in, we slowly slid our tounges againts eachothers, "mmmmm" I accidentally moaned, we pulled away for air "shit that was good, very good!"

Camz sat up and lied down beside me "I think we should go to sleep now" camz said "yeah probably" we cuddled together and fell peacefully asleep.

Camila's POV:

I woke up with lolo's arms around me "baby, wake up" lolo's emerald eyes opened slowly, "huh baby?" She is so cute "we gotta get up, we are going to my house to chill and you can meet my sister!" "Ok baby."

Me and lolo walked downstairs and got into her Car, "by the way, we are so getting it on later" wow, lolo actually said that, "yeah lolo?" I questioned "fuck yeah baby!"

We pulled up to my house and knocked on the door. "Hey kaki" sofi smiled "hey sofi, this is lauren" I smiled at lolo "hello lauren" "hi, you must be sofi, the princess" wow I never told lauren sofi was a princess, she is so good with kids. "Ok me and lauren are going to go upstairs ok!"

We ran upstairs and jumped on to the bed, lolo got straight on top of me and smashed our lips together, she swiped her tounge against my lips and entered my mouth, suddenly I heared the door open "camila you didn't......." Oh shit its my mom "mom I.....I" I suddelnly bursted out into tears. "I should go" lolo said, "no stay" I said in tears "mommy im sorry, im sorry you had to see that" I said "its ok baby I accept you for who you are" pheww "you do?" "Of course I do" thank god for that. "Okay good because I need to tell you something" I said happily "sure honey, what is it?" My mother asked polietly, "this is my girlfriend, lauren" I said nervously "hello lauren" my mom said hapily "hello mrs cabello" lolo said exietly, "you can call me sinu!" My mom said happily "ok" my mom walked out, "well I think I just came out!" I said happily "yeah, now its just me."

---------------

A/N

THANKS LOVE YOU BUBBAS