Revelations and bff's

Camila's POV:

"Ally, dinah, normani, there is someone I would like you to meet!" I took lauren's hand and pulled her closer into my friends. "Hhi urm I'm lauren." Lauren was so nervous. "Hi lauren" it was weird how they all said it at the same time. "Ok come on lolo we gotta go to class."

I think I need to come out to my three best friends.

"Class dismissed" oh shit i'm coming out godddd. I walked out and saw ally, dinah and normani. "Uhh guys ccan I tell you something?" I suddenly bursted out crying, "aww cheech whats up?" Here goes nothing. "Urmm urhhh....im..im..im gay, ok im gay!" I was so scared they were not going to accept me. "Hey, its ok it was pretty obvious anyways" wait obvious, what the fuck! "So, do you accept me?" I said happily, "yeah cheech of course we do!" Thank goddd "go ask out lauren" wait how, what? "How did you know I?" "The way you look at eachother, come on you both have the same feeling's" huh, both. "Ok I'll do it."

I walked over to lauren, "hey you wanna come over later, I need to tell you something?" I asked nervously "yeah sure" Holy shizz i'm gonna admit my feelings!

Lauren's POV:

*AT CAMILA'S HOUSE*

"Hey camz." I said weirdly "hey lauren" camz sounds really nervous. "I have something to tell you" what the hell she sounds so serious. "What is it?" I put my hand on her shoulder but she rejected it. "Hey, whats up?" She seemed sad. "I I'm in l....." Omg she is in love with me. "I'm in love with you too camz" before I could process anything I just said, she smashed her lips in to mine. A few seconds later she pulled away, "i'm so sorry, i'm such an idiot!" "No your freaking not, If you didn't do that I would have." oh my god I kissed camila cabello!

"Really?" "Yeah i've loved you for like forever " woah I never thought i'd say that, EVER! I began tickling camz, "lolo stop, lolo." Camila sat up and kissed me. "sooo, what are we now?" I asked "whatever you want us to be" I wanted to ask her on a date, "ddo you wanna go on a date with me tommorow?" I asked shyly, "wait are you out?" Camila asked worriedly "nope you?" "Only to my friends" i'm so scared to come out to my Parent's. "We'll come out together"

Camila's POV:

Camz: hey, can't wait until our date. Xx
Lolo: me neither babe. Xx
Camz: I told my parents I was going to dinah's to study. Xx
Lolo: I just said I was going out. Xx
Camz: I have to go now cos my mom said I have to sleep, good night. Xx

I put my phone onto my bedside table and went to sleep.

"baby wake up" my mother whispered, "I'm awake" I said drowsily, I ran down stairs into our medium sized kitchen and grabbed some cerial out of the cupboard and turned on the radio playing was 'same love' by maklemore

"When I was in the third grade I thought that I was gay"

As soon as I heard that I changed the station "uhh I hate that song!" I didn't really it was just about gay and I couldn't handle it.

It was saturday today and lauren was picking me up at 10:00 so I didn't have long as it was 8:56, I ran upstairs and got ready, I wore a petite red sweater and blue jeans. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, "I got it" I shouted, I ran downstairs and opened the front door, "you're carrage awaits" "shhh my parents will hear!" I said angrily, "oh yeah sorry" "bye guys" I shut the front door and hopped in lauren's car, "sooo.....where we going?"

A/N

Thanks for reading, did you like this chapter? I had to add camren in properly becos it was hard not 2, thanks guys btw this is camila's bedroom

                                                   Love you bubba's