Dumb teachers and new friends

Lauren's POV:

I made my way to my math class and sat down beside camila, "hey lauren!" The beautiful girl whispered, "hey camz" I  whispered.

"Mr riley, ccan I ggo to tthe bathroom?" camila said sadly, "sure camila" I hated seeing her like this. "Can I too?" I polietly quoted, "quickly jauregui!" "Okay sir." I quickly ran after camz into the bathroom, "ccamz? Are you in here?" I said nervously, "lolo iis that yyou?" Why is she upset? "Yeah its me" suddenly she opened the stall door "camz come here" she ran into my open arms and broke down in tears. "hey whats up" I asked kindly "I don't know i'm just having a bad day I guess" I grabbed a tissue for her and pulled her in tighter "is it at home?" I asked curiously. "No its mr riley, he told me I have a detention for handing in my homework." "Its okay I got you."

"Mr riley, I dont think camila should have detention for handing in her homework, after all she did the right thing." I was genuinely shocked I said that I "fine jauregui it will be revoked. "Yes thank god, "thanks sir."

Camila's POV:

"Guess who got your detention revoked!" Lauren came rushing over with a beaming smile on her face, "really omg thank you lolo!" I smiled back at her "so we studying at my place today? I'm pretty sure my parents and siblings will be back but who cares?" "Yeah sure thats cool"

*AT LAURENS HOUSE*

I wonder if lauren's maid will let me in again, eh probably

CAMZ: hey bby i'm on my way over. Xx
LOLO: ok, wait bby? Xx
CAMZ: sorry was that to much? Xx
LOLO: no bby its all good. Lol. Xx
CAMZ: ok see you in a bit. Xx

I'm so scared lolo new I mean't more by that 'baby' comment.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Hello miss camila, miss lauren is upstairs" that woman is so weird. "Okay thanks helga!" I ran upstairs to the middle door on the left and sprinted into laurens arms, "hey lolo" I said happily "hey camz i've missed you!" Lauren said exitedly "we saw each about 1 or 2 hours ago, thats not long at all." "Im sorry I know i've just missed you!"

"so whats the square root of pie?" I said seriously, eventhough I was only joking. "Ah not again camz!" Lauren said in a huff. "I was kidding, again" I exclaimed laughing, she was so cute when she was pissed. "CAMZ stop doing that!" Oh shit camila now shes really fucked off! "I'm really sorry!" I said deverstated, "haha got you bish" oh what how dare she!

Lauren's POV:

A few hours later, A huge thunderstorm was lashing down on my house, Camz looked really scared and upset. "Camz are you okay?" I asked calmly, "nno I fucking hate thunderstorms!" Camz had tears in her eyes and a lump in her throat.
"Its okay, don't worry i've got you!" I pulled camz in to a warm, comforting hug. "How am I going to get home lolo?" I want to invite her to stay the night but......Oh fuck it, "ddo you wanna stay the night?" Phew. "Ssure thanks lolo!" Camz brought me in to a short but sweet hug.

"So do you want some dinner?" I could here camz's stomach rumbling, "sure you could here it to? I thought it was just me." "Nah, I heard it."

Me and camz walked down the stairs, I had my arm around her as she was scared. "Camz would you be okay with pb+j sandwiches?" I asked kindy, "sure" camila said with a huge smile on her face.

I walked over to the black bread bin and grabbed some fresh white bread. "that looks so good!" I was suprised by camila sweet voice talking to me from the far side of the room. "Hehe" I laughed softly, Camila walked over to the many glossy cupboards and grabbed the peanut butter and jelly. "Here baby" camila said sexily. "Ahhh, there goes that baby again!"

Later on, me and camila were on my bed finishing up our studies, "hey do you wanna go for a shower and borrow some clothes?" I asked polietly, "sure where is it?" "Over there" I pointed to a door in the corner of my room which leads into an onsuite bathroom "okay thanks!"

Camila's POV:

I went in to lauren's bathroom and got into the shower, suddenly I heard the door open "lo......!" it was helga oh shit, "HELGA!" I heard lauren husky voice shout, "CAMILA'S IN THERE!" Helga suddenly walked out and ran downstairs.

After I was done showering, I went into lauren's huge bedroom and got changed. "Hey um are you okay about the ur......helga thing?" Lauren asked nevously. "Yeah the curtain was closed so....." I was lucky that it was. "Oh ok good"
I only wanted lauren to see my naked body if anyone had too.

"Hey um I know this is random but, can we take a selfie? I asked with a smile on my face. "yeah sure!" Lauren replied
(Selfie at top of page).

I crawled over to lauren and cuddled up to her, "hey camz" lauren said cutely, "hey lolo" suddenly, a young girl about 15, walked in "hey laur......" The brown hairied girl said. "hey taylor, this is camila" "hi camila" with that taylor walked off. "Sorry about that it was just my sister" lauren was slurring her words as she was tired. "Hey is ok, but lo you should really get some sleep" and with that said we both went to sleep. Cuddling.

----------------------

A/N

Hey guys i'm sorry this took ages I have had a lot on and been really stressed i'll get back to it but on the 5/6 of september and plus I won't be updating so much becos I have school but I may be done by then so yeah I just wanna say thanks so much for reading, vote and comment feedback!

Thanks bubbas!