Best friends and..... norminah!

Camila's POV:

"So..... That happened" I whispered "mmhmm" lauren leaned over and kissed me "Well, leave it until tonight yeah?" I muttered against lolo's lips "yup."

"Wait there babe dinah's calling" I picked up my phone
"hey d, whats up?"
"Can I come over mila?"
"Sure why?"
"I'll explain in 2 k?"
"K bye dJ"

"Dinah's coming over is that okay?" I walked over to lauren and hugged her waist "yeah sure camz"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Me and lolo ran downstairs and opened the door "d hey, wait whats up?" Dinah had a stressed face on "urm can i come in?" I let dinah in and we all went up stairs "so whats up?" Lolo asked "I-I-I-I, I like mani okay! And I can't do anything about it, I'm hopelessly in love with her and-" we cut her off by a group hug "Its okay tell her she obviously has the same feeling, risks are worth taking yah know?" I pulled away from the hug and grabbed lolo's hand, "just look at us" lolo leaned over and kissed me we started to get passionate until..."guys seriously I'm right here!" I pulled away from lauren giggling "yeah right sorry" I laughed "okay dj go get your girl!" Lolo shouted exietedly "hehe I'm going dawgs" with that she left.

Normani's POV:

Dinah just texted me to meet at hers, we haven't talked since the night of the slumber party but, I definately know I have feelings for her.

I arrived at dinah's and lifted my hand to knock the door but I noticed a piece of paper taped to the door it read:

                                                                ~Hey beautiful it's open come in~

I walked in and through to the kitchen when I looked down and notice yet another beautifully written note on the floor

                                                                              ~keep coming~

I kept walking until I saw a note on the table by the balcony, this one was long and meaningful I picked up the note and started reading it.

                                                            ~Hey mani, it's dinah, urr this is hard to say
                                                               But ever since the other night I have had very
                                                               Strong feelings for you I mean, you are gorgeous
                                                               Seriously. But anyway will you be my girlfriend?
                                                               If yes turn the music up (broken strings-james morrison)
And go to the balcony if no, lock the door on your way out~

I walked over to the speaker and turned it up the music was super loud but I didn't care. I made my way out to see dinah I smiled at her and her face lit up we walked closer to eachother and I whispered a quite, simple "yes" againts her lips. She connected our lips and they danced slowly, then I pulled away for air although I didn't want the kiss to end. "I love you" I whispered "I love you too baby.

A\N

Hey, i'm sorry I haven't updated in a million years and sorry there wasn't much camren but this will be camren/norminah. Next chapter will probably be smut and I might write that tommorow but i've been super super super busy. Again i'm sorry thanks for reading luv ya guys.

                                                      Tanks bubba's