"Your forever mine."

*a tiny bit of smut (not anything to bad though) but you may wanna read this chapter*

Camila's POV:

I answered my phone and put it on speaker,

"Hey dinah"
"Hey guess what!"
"By the exitement in you voice, you and mani are dating."
"Heck fucking yeah we are!"
"Okay d, I'm gonna go makeout with my girl but congrats!"
"K bye cheech!"

I ended the call and looked at lolo "can we go to your house camz? Because it's more fun, plus you have a bigger bed!" I grabbed lolo's hand and led her towards the door. "Lets go" I whispered in a flirty tone.

We arrived at my house and I pushed open the door "kaki kaki" sofi came running out and jumped into my arms "hey sofi" I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek "me and lauren are going to my room k?" I put sofi onto the floor. "ok kaki!"

Me and lauren walked upstairs into my room. She sat on my bed and looked up at me with a sad expression on her face, "what's up baby?" I walked over to my bed and sat next to lolo. "I wanna kiss you bad!" I bursted out laughing and pulled her face into mine. The kiss started slow but became deeper and hungrier, I took at step and put my hand up lolo's jumper. She pulled away quickly "w-what are you doing?" Well done camila, way to fuck things up! "I'm sorry I just-I wanted to take a step ya know?" She looked down at the ground "were you going to-do you want to have sex with me? Because I don't think I'm ready for that, not yet anyway." I held lauren's hand and stared into her beautiful emerald eyes "I won't do anything you are not ready for because I love you and I know you wouldn't do anything I'm not ready for." I wasn't going to have sex with her I just wanted to take the next step. "Okay, I love you too and I'm sorry" what is she sorry for? Oh... "you do not need to be sorry lolo I wasn't going to have sex with you, I was just taking the next step." I admitted, "ok you can urm touch me there as long as you know..." "yeah I promise I won't."

"Can we kiss now?" I asked. Lolo pulled me in and connected our lips, I slid my tounge againts lolo's lips. She gave me entrance, I suddenly felt her fiddling with the hem of my shirt I touched her hand to let her know it was ok to go further. She slid her soft hand up my shirt and fiddled with my bra. I pulled away for air, "are you trying to take my bra off?" He looked down blushing "urm if you don't want me to I w-" I stopped her speaking "I give you permission" I pulled her in again and she unclasped my bra, under my shirt, "you can take my shirt off if you want" "okay" she whispered againts my lips. she sliped my shirt over my head, blushed and went wide eyed "holy shit you got me again camz" "wait I said that out loud didn't I?" She is s cute "yep" I giggled "sorry." She said blushing "Nothing to be sorry about baby, now when do I get to take your shirt off or if you don't-" I was cut off by her lips against mine "mmmm" I moaned as I realised her hand was on my boob "sorry did that hurt?" "No it felt so fucking good, stop making me horny!" I quickly reached up her shirt and slid my hands under her bra, and caressed her nipple. "Uhhh shit camz don't stop!" "You see, you sound like you are having an orgasm, miss virgin.." I giggled to my self as she pulled a dopey face. "C-can you take your shirt off lolo a-and i-if y-you want y-your b-bra?" I muttered nervously "yeah" she pulled her shirt of her head and I sat with my mouth open.

"OH MY GOD LAUREN!" I shouted, I grabbed her nipple and rubbed my fingers against it "shit camz!" She moaned. Suddenly we heard the door open "hey guys norminah in da hou- EWWWW! I'm scarred for life!" Dinah, normani and ally walked in "GET THE FUCK OUT!" Lauren snapped "ohhh sorry" they walked out and shut the door. "Woah people need to stop walking in on us seriously!" Lauren walked over to our shirts and picked them up "maybe it was for a good reason, It would have gone too far otherwise." "Yeah I guess.

Me and lauren downstairs to see our best friends "sorry about that, but knock next time." Lauren looked dinah sternly in the eye "yeah whatever lauser." "And you are not scarred if you see my girlfriends body!" lauren exclaimed "thanks beautiful" I caressed her cheek with my thumb. "Who wants to watch the vampire diaries?" Oh yeah ally's here. "Sure" we all said.

We finished watch vampire diaries and the girls just left including lolo. :( I grabbed my phone of my desk and texted her.

To: baby girl😘😍❤️🔥:
Hey baby you ok? I miss you. Xxxxxx

From: baby girl😘😍❤️🔥:
Yeah beautiful i'm good, and I miss you to but I have only been gone for 1 hour. Do you wanna sleep over at my house next friday after school? Xxxxxx

To: baby girl😘😍❤️🔥:
Yeah sure I'd love to, go on the group chat on whatsapp baby. Xxxxxx

From: baby girl😘😍❤️🔥:
Ok my queen. Xxxxxxx

Group chat:

Manibear: hey guys. Xx
Lion: hey girlfriend. Xxxxx
Baby girl😘😍❤️🔥: you guys are to cute, not as cute as camz and I though. Xxxxx
Camila cabello: awww princess I love you. Xxxxx
Baby girl😘😍❤️🔥: I love you more. Xxxxx
Allycat:

Incorrect #cutestcouple #trolly

Incorrect #cutestcouple #trolly. Xx
Lion: sure you are, me and mani are. Xx
Camila cabello: look at this chic then:

Mine, she is the cutest little baby on the planet

Mine, she is the cutest little baby on the planet. I LOVE YOU LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Baby girl😘😍❤️🔥: awww baby, I LOVE YOU MORE KARLA CAMILA CABELLO! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Camila cabello: ok guys i'm tired I'm going to bed byeee, I love you lauren. Xxxxxxx
Baby girl😘😍❤️🔥: goodnight camzi I love you too again! Your forever mine. Xxxxxxxx

--------------------
A/N

Tanks guys.