Awkward days and awkward parents

Lauren's POV:

I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon and eggs, I walked down into the kitchen "baby you didn't have too make breakfast" I ran over and hugged camz "yeah I did lolo" she said in a stern voice "I love you." I whispered in a flirty tone. "I love you too" camz said inocently "wow you two stop being all lovey dovey and give us our breakfast" dinah came rushing down with normani's hand in hers "woah guy's are you two dating?" wow so many dates "urhhh na..." Before she could finish normani smashed her lips into dinah's "I guess thats a yes then?"

"We don't know" dinah corrected "oh ok" camz said sweetly. Me and camz ran upstairs and leaped onto the bed "we can't makeout baby" I whispered "I don't care" wow who is she "lets go to my house" "okay" we ran downstairs and got into my car. We finally arrived back and ran into my room. "Bed now" camz demanded, I quickly hopped on the bed and lied down. Camz jumped on top of me and smashed our lips together, "oh gawwd" she grabbed my shirt and pulled it up,   "Camz not now, not here" I demanded "okayyyy, but can we still makeout?" I sat up and grabbed her head "fuck yeah" I smiled.

Camila's POV:

I pushed lauren's head down onto her pillow and gently danced my mouth with hers "fuck camz" she moaned "what, you like that?" I asked hornily "mmmmmmm" we carried on our makeout sesh until......

"Hey laure....." Lauren's mom walked in "oh urr hi mom" wow all these walk-in's. Lauren's mom walked out and me and lolo just starred at eachother, stunned.

A/N

Sorry this was so short, i'm so tired and I've had school so not much time to update, btw this is just a filler for the next chapter, It will be alot longer. Updates coming every weekend.

                        Tanks bubba's!