Dates and sleepovers

Lauren's POV:

"Sooo, where are we going" she asked me that like 30 times now, we are going to the beach. "Not telling, were here anyway's" we pulled up to the beautiful sandy beach, "wow lolo it's beautiful" camila shouted happily, "just like you camz", camz blushed. "Aww thanks lolo, but you are beautiful!" I felt a blush creeping up my face.

I picked up camz and ran into the sea, "lolo nooooo" haha she was so annoyed, I jumped forward and grabbed camz's waist, "i'm sorwy camz" she pulled me in closer and pushed me, oh damn I thought she was gonna kiss me.

"You are sleeping at my house tonight camz!" I said exietedly, "ok baby girl" ohhhh she is sexyyy. "Come here, I wanna cuddles!" Camz ran over onto my towel and cuddled up into me. "sooo, my boobs still comfy?" I said sarcasticly "fuck yeah they are baby!" Holy shit, "mmmhmm" I said enjoying our cuddle. "Sooo, what are we doing tonight then?" "Sleeping baby why?" I'm so turnt on. "Just wondering."

I sat up and pondered, "you want some ice cream?" I was so hungry, "hell yeah beautiful girl!" I ran over to the ice cream van and bought 2 chocolate ice cream's. "Thanks lolo, i'm starving!" Haha we have so much in common, "my pleasure baby.

Me and camz finished our ice cream's and walked along the beach, "so have you had fun?" Please say yes! "Yeah anytime I spend with you is fun, even if we're studying!" Wow this is the best date ever, "I love you so mu..!" I just said I love you, "hehe I love you too" wait, she loves me to? "You do?" "Of course I do you big dummy!

Camila's POV:

We walked over to lolo's car, "thanks for the best date ever!" It was so fun, she is so nice and funny, whooow I'm in love! "I wanna make out with you so bad" I blurted "oh shit I wasn't mean't to say that out loud!" Oh god "I wanna makeout with you too, but wait till we get back" OMFG she wanted to make out with me too! "Ok" I breathed sexily.

We pulled up infront of lolo's house. "are your parents in?" I said nerveously, "yup, shit" lauren opened the door and shouted in, "HEY GUYS IM BACK" she picked me up around her waist and walked into where her parents were, btw she is completely sober. "Hey lauren, hey camila" "hey" me and lauren said together, we all laughed. "Ok we are going upstairs, bye!"

Lauren ran upstairs with me round her waist, "hey baby girl" she said as she threw me onto the bed, "yah bish" I said as she climbed on top of me "wow you're keen huh" I said as she was placing kisses down my neck, "uh huh" she replied I pulled her head up to my mouth and smashed our lips together, I licked her lips with my tounge.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Shit" lauren whispered, "who is it?" Lauren asked pissed of "it's your mom" oh geez that was close "whats up?" Lolo asked "just wondering what you did today" "I went out, now bye"

Lolo's mom left, " I think we should stop our little make out sesh there, because we aren't officially together" when I said that lolo's face dropped, "karla camila cabello will you be my girlfriend?"

--------------

A/N

Ohh that cliffhanger, writing tomorrow, soz this is late. love u guys thanks for 36 followers and 61 reads

                                                              Thanks bubbas

                                            Love you so much guys thank you