Cute girlfriends and more sleepovers

Lauren's POV:

"Ughhh taylor go away, you're 15 not 5 stop kissing me" I looked up to see camila planting kisses all over my face. "BABY!" I pulled camz' head into my lips "mmhmm, what was that for?" She asked planting her head into my neck. "You surprising me, I wuv you and I waned kwissews" I pulled her head up and kissed her again "awww baby stop being so cute and I wuv you too." "And and camz, mani asked me to ask if you wanna sleep over at her house tonight, we me, dinah and ally?" I asked "yeah sure baby."

*AT NORMANI'S HOUSE*

"Lauser, truth or dare?" Mani asked "urmmm dare" shit I'm regretting that "makeout with mila" not here "mmhmm come on" I took camz' hand and walked with her "no in here" dinah giggled "eww that's gross, if I wanna makeout with my girlfriend I-" camz interupted "just shut the fuck up!"she mumbled as she smashed our lips together. It had been awhile then we pulled away for air. "Done, now mani you makeout with dinah" camz shouted "no I we- Im not playing this is weird sleeptime.

Me and camz walked upstairs into the guest room. "Wanna sneak out and go to my place, my parents won't disturb us and neither will my siblings" camz nodded and I pulled her up and slid her through the window. "Thanks lolo." "My pleasure" I replied carefully making my way down the roof.

We got down safely and made our way into my car "well this has been an adventurerous night huh" I opened the door and camz got into the car "yeah thanks baby." "Thats ok" I planted a kiss on her cheek before climbing into the drivers side.

On the way to my house we put on one direction and camz was singing her little heart out "they don't know about the things we do they don't know about that I love you, but I betcha if they only knew baby the'll be jealous of us." She sang "you are so good baby" I held her hand up to my mouth and kissed it "thanks booboo."

We arrived at my house and walked in the door, "lauren, camila we thought you were sleeping at normani's house" my dad had his arm around my mom and they were watching son's of anarchy "yeah but we wanted to come home so we snuck out the window, so, i'mgoingtomyroomandcamilascomingwithmegoodnight" I said the last part really fast, and pulled camz up to my bedroom.

"Why ja speak so fast?" I ignored her question and pushed her onto the bed jumping on top of her smashing our lips together. I really needed this. I put my hand on her cheeks and kissed her softly, to my suprise she grabbed my ass "mhm!" I moaned, I didn't wanna let it go to far tonight I just wanted a kiss. I pulled away and sat up bringing camz with me. "Cuddles?" I asked getting into bed "yup" she replied as she jumped on me wrapping her arms tightly around me. Suddenly I heard my phone buzz. I lifted it up to see I new message from dinah.

Lion: where the hell are you guys? Xx
Lauren jauregui: at my house, we got bored, come over. Xx
Lion: okay can the girls come to? Xx
Lauren jauregui: yah see you in a minute! Xx
Lion: okayyyyy bye!

-----------------------

A/N
Give me ideas i'm stuck! Comment of private message. That is the reason why these chapters are so damn short, but anyways bye guys. Oh and if you were wondering this has 612 words. Xx