Personal Thoughts

Iris's POV

I can't believe Barry broke up with me. I don't love him anymore but I was supposed to be the one to break up with him. Not the other way round. To make matters worse he and Cisco just walked away n with some new girl.

Linda told me that she just moved here and she's really smart. Her names Caitlin or something. I bet Barry thinks he can get over me so easily. Well he's wrong.

Caitlin's POV

That Barry seems really nice and his friend Cisco seems quite funny. But to be honest I think Barry is kinda cute. Although I don't think it would be appropriate as I heard that he just broke up with his girlfriend. But on the bright side at least he's single!

But on a different note it looks like I've already made two friends which is better than when I started at Star High back in Star city.

Cisco's POV

Wow what a morning, although Barry just broke up with Iris I saw the way he was looking at Caitlin earlier, I think he likes her. After all he was being particularly nice to her. Although he's always nice to hot girls.

Besides it would be good for him to move on. Especially as now his relationship is over he will soon start to fall down the popularity ladder. I'm sorry to say it but Barry only became popular because he was dating Iris.

Barry's POV

Caitlin is really beautiful. I know I just broke up with Iris but our relationship has been far from perfect for a while now. And I can't stop thinking about Caitlin. Maybe I should ask her out...