Moonlight Truths

I was pretty late now. Neither of them knew exactly what time it was. They didn't care.  They hadn't had this much fun in. Long long time.

"Wow, it's beautiful here" Cait exclaimed staring at the stars. Barry couldn't take his eyes off of her, but he was too shy to tell her. "Cait tell us about yourself, I mean we've hanging out all night but you haven't talked about yourself much". Barry said hoping he could seize the opportunity.

"Okay then, as you know I used to live in Star City as you know but you don't know why I moved here. Well, I didn't have many friends, only one actually. Felicity. Felicity Smoak. It was me and her our whole lives. We were best friends. But even she couldn't protect me from Lisa Snart.  She is very popular, she was the bad girl who was smart,beautiful and rebellious.   But she was a bully. Eventually things started to get violent. One time I ended up in hospital.  I was in a coma for over twenty-four hours.  I never told my parents so when they found out they moved me here". Cait was almost in tears now. "Cait, I'm so sorry" Barry said sympathetically. He reached out and gave her a tight hug.
"Thanks" Cait replied sadly.
"Awwww, I'm gonna join in" Cisco exclaimed joining in.