Prom Night

Tonight was finally the night. But unlike all the other students Barry and Cait weren't nervous. After all, what did they have to be nervous about? They had been dating for almost a year now and as Cait's parents were still at that business conference they had Cait's place all to themselves. (wink, wink ;) ).

"Wow, you look amazing!" Barry exclaimed giving her a kiss. "You look really handsome too!" Cait replied sweetly. Barry noticed she was wearing the necklace he bought her. He took her hand kissed it and led her to his car.

When they arrived at school Barry got out of the car and opened Cait's car door for her and helped her out and took her hand. She rested her head on his shoulder. When they got inside they saw Cisco dancing with Kendra. "Can I have this dance, Miss Snow?" Barry asked reaching out his hand. Cait smiled as he led her to the dance floor. 

They danced the night away until the slow dance song came. All the single students left the floor or asked someone to dance. Cait put her arms around Barry's neck and he put his hands on her waist. In the corner of his eye, Barry saw Iris and Eddy dancing but he wouldn't let that bother him. Right now it was just him and Cait. He was looking into her eyes and he leant in for a kiss. There they were in the middle of the dance floor making out and everyone was watching but neither of them cared. 

The dance was coming to an end but the prom king and queen were yet to be announced. Of course, everyone knew who was going to win, Eddy and Iris. But this year everyone would vote for the cutest couple. "Attention seniors, it is time to announce the prom king and queen, the nominees for queen are: Iris West, Patty Spivot and Linda Park. The nominees for king are Eddy Thawne, Mark Marden and Wally West. And the winners are Iris West and Eddy Thawne." A massive applause took over the room. Iris and Eddy kissed which made Barry kinda uncomfortable. "Don't worry about her" Cait whispered putting her arms around him. Smiling, Barry kissed her forehead.

"Okay now for the cutest couple, all of the seniors have voted so there are no nominees. The cutest couple goes to... Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow!". Suprised Barry and Cait went up to the stage hand in hand. "Thanks, everyone," Barry said not really sure what to say. It turned out that their prize was a teddy bear with the word "Cutest Couple!" on it.

Now that the dance was over they drove back to Cait's place. They had the whole place to themselves. But Barry had been spending all of his time there anyway. They went up to Cait's room where they sat on her bed. Slowly they leant in to kiss. As their kiss became more and more passionate they began to undress each other. They lay down on the bed and you know the rest.