The Next Morning

Cait woke up the next morning in Barry's arms. She kissed him to wake him up. "Hey beautiful," he said. He cupped his hand around her cheek and kissed her forehead. Cait got out off bed and went to shower. When she got out she could smell pancakes. She went downstairs and found two plates of pancakes on the table. "Barry?" she said confused as he wasn't there. As she was looking around the Barry crept up behind her and picked her up bridal style and kissed her. 

After breakfast, they watched a movie and they made out on the sofa until they heard the doorbell. "I'll get it," Barry said kissing Cait's cheek. Opening the door, Barry found Cisco at the door. "Barry thank God I found you, you need to come to the hospital now!" Cisco cried looking worried. "What, why?" Barry replied confused. "There was a car crash, Cait's parents were involved and you need to take her there right now!". The second Cait's name was mentioned Barry ran over to her. "Barry, what is it?" she asked confused. Barry sat next to her and told her about her parents. She burst into tears and he put his arms around and told her it was going to be alright. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. He strapped her in and kissed her on the cheek.