BEST DATE EVER!!!

Cait was getting ready for her date with Barry when her Mum walked in. "Hi honey, I just wanted to ask when your father and I get to meet this mystery boy," she said.
"You've met Barry, you know when he and Cisco came here after school' Cait replied.
"I know but I meant formally, you know for dinner," she said smiling.  Cait laughed. Thankfully that awkward conversation ended when the doorbell rang.  "Saved by the bell," Cait thought. She ran down the stairs.

Barry was waiting at the door anxiously holding onto a single rose he bought on the way here. He was so nervous he didn't notice the door open.  He looked up to see Cait in a beautiful red dress with black heels on. "WOW, you look amazing!" Barry exclaimed trying to stop staring. "Thanks, you look really great too" she replied.  He offered her the rose and then took her hand and walked her to his car.

When they arrived at the restaurant Barry pulled out her chair for Cait. And she realised that she was on a date with a real gentleman.  They talked for what seemed like forever. "You're so beautiful and hot and kind and just perfect," Barry said.
"No one has ever said that to me before" Cait replied blushing  like crazy.
"You are and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise". She smiled. "I really like you Cait, a lot and I know this is only our first date it will you be my girlfriend?"...

"Yes," She replied.