Chapter 2

Nagisa's point of view

After she was done with me, she walked to her room, and I assumed she went to bed. I decided to do the same and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and looking at the damage my mom had caused. Rubbing my head and the roots of the hair she pulled, I had a feeling that this was going to hurt way more by morning. I grabbed my toothbrush and got ready for bed. 

As I lied there in my bed, the stinging pain in my head got worse. The room was spinning, and it felt like my head was on fire. 

Was I sick? Would my mom even let me stay home if I was? Probably not... She'd say I was faking it. I'll have to tough it out and go to school tomorrow.

Damn.

Tomorrow's going to be awful.

Karma's point of view

Tomorrow was the day. 

Tomorrow was the day of the confession. 

The day love will drift through the air, filling it with its sweet scent. 

Not my love, however. 

Nakamura and I pushed Kayano to confess her love to Nagisa, and it's happening tomorrow. It hurts, but I know it's for the best. Nagisa's better off with a sweet girl like Kayano than freak like me. As lie there in bed, fantasizing about the love Nagisa and I could have shared, in a distant dream, a distant reality, I think to myself.

Damn.

Tomorrow's going to be awful.
_____

Short chapter I know I'm sorry. But thank you guys for voting! It means a lot to me.

Catch you later,

Fairy