Chapter 4

Nagisa's point of view
What.

What just happened? 

As I lie there in the street. Bleeding out. Broken bones. Losing consciousness. I look over to watch the truck that just slammed into as it drives on. He didn't notice me. What else is new.

Well shit.

I'm totally gonna die.

Karma's point of view
(A/N Karma lives alone in his own apartment)
I sat there at my desk, looking down at my books, but I obviously wasn't studying.

I was thinking of a game plan.

One to make Nagisa my Nagisa. At least, that's what I really was doing at first but,

It's impossible.

So now I'm thinking of other options. The only one I've been able to come up with as of now is getting a girlfriend and getting over Nagisa. It was the only way. And now here I am, going over a list of girls I to date, but nothing much was coming out of it.

There's Okuda, who's nice and all, but I'd probably just use her for my pranks. She isn't quite my type.

There's Nakamura, who's all shits and giggles, enjoys teasing people, fun to be around, we have so much in common. But one of the common traits we share is a love for Nagisa.

But she doesn't love him the way I do. None of them love Nagisa the way I do. None of them will ever have what we have.

So I started thinking some more. Most E-class girls aren't my type, and if it doesn't work out it would just make everything awkward. But what if I found a random girl. A girl who isn't in E-class. Maybe even a girl that doesn't go to Kunugigaoka.

But what kind of girl am I even looking for?

Not the sweet innocent type, that'd remind me of Nagisa.

A bad girl maybe? Where would I pick up one of those? Do I just hang around at night? Walk into every alleyway in the hopes of finding one?

Oh my god.

Who am I kidding. It's not like anyone can read my mind so why am I covering myself in this idea of moving on? I'll never move on. Never would I betray Nagisa.

So why am I thinking about all of this?

It's simple really.

There's this stupid shred of hope that won't leave me. The hope that Nagisa feels the same way. The hope that if I get a girlfriend Nagisa will get jealous. The hope that Nagisa doesn't want anyone else to have me.

The hope that Nagisa loves me.

That hope.

That stupid fucking hope.
___________

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating, school has been very tough. I know this chapter is merely filler but I hope you enjoy! I love that people are enjoying this story and I love your feedback!

Catch you later,

Fairy