Epilogue

WPOV:
I heard the pitter-patter of small feet as Bianca came running through the kitchen laughing hysterically.

"What is it, Sunshine?" Nico asked beside me, hiding a smirk behind his coffee mug.

"Emma's tickling me!" She pouted.

She crossed her arms in front of her and stuck out her lip. Her dark bangs fell into her eyes. She either didn't notice or care. I chuckled at the sight.

Emma came running in. Her bookbag slung over her shoulder. Her blonde and blue hair braided messily to the side making her blue eyes pop even more.

She grabbed an apple from off the table.

"I did nothing of the sort." She said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah-huh!" Bianca whined.

Nico laughed beside me.
"Are you ready to go, then, girls?" Nico asked them.

Bianca was in kindergarten and Emma was in seventh grade. Nico had became a tattoo artist and I, a doctor at a hospital nearby.

"Yep." Emma said taking an obnoxiously large bite of her apple.

Bianca wrinkled her nose at that but nodded.
I picked up Bianca and carried her out to the car.

We dropped off Bianca at school and Emma turned to Nico as soon as the door was closed fully.

"You remember that tomorrow's Bianca's adoption anniversary, right? Because otherwise you really need to make a plan of some sort."

Nico nodded.

"Yep. We're going to take her to the park tomorrow for a picnic lunch with her friends. You'll stay with Reyna and Thalia for the day and hang out with their kids. If that's okay with you." He said.

"Yep. I'm cool with that. Bye guys!"

She opened the door and ran out to join her group of friends standing outside her school. Her friends consisted of Percy and Annabeth's twins-Luke and Sally, Hazel and Frank's daughter-Rachel, Reyna and Thalia's daughter- Rebecca, Clarisse and Chris' sons- Denny and David, and Leo and Calypso's son-James.

From what I could tell, Luke was dating James. Sally was dating Rachel. Rebecca was dating Denny and Emma wasn't dating anyone, but I think she had a crush on David.  Don't tell her I said that, though.

I drove out of the parking lot towards the tattoo parlor to drop of Nico.

It had been over seven years since he'd opened his parlor here in New Rome and I had been the first to receive at tattoo. It was all the names of the ones I couldn't save. Just as Nico had suggested all those years ago. I smiled at the thought.

Nico glanced at me suspiciously.

"What are you thinking about, Solangelo?"

I smiled bigger at the sound of out last name. Piper had suggested that instead of one of us taking the other's last name, we combine them. We happily obliged.

"You." I teased.

He rolled his eyes and wrinkled his nose. But I could see he was smiling.

"Whatever, William. Just focus on the road."

I laughed as I pulled into the parlor. He got out of the car and started to shut he car door when I yelled at him.

"Have a good day, Darling! I love you!" I screamed so that everyone else entering the parlor could hear.

He flushed red and smiled.

"I love you, too." He whispered.

Then he jogged into the parlor. I smiled and pulled out of the parking lot, onto the road. I turned on the radio as I thought to myself.
When did life ever become so perfect?