Chapter 2

Jeff's pov

I run towards the mansion with Allie nestled in my arms. Why the fuck isn't she afraid of me?!?!?! I dart through the forests, dodging trees like the pro I am.

I finally see my house up ahead. I run up to the door and struggle to open it with Allie in my arms. I finally get the damn door open, and place her on the couch in the living room. I stare at her and think about how much she amazes me and disgusts me at the same time. I trudge outside and lock the door to prevent her from escaping. Man I really needed to kill someone right now.

I run out of the woods and run around town and wind up in a dark ally in time to see some drunk sauntering towards me. I grin, and pull out my knife. twirling it around in my fingers I taunt the drunkard "So drinking eh?" The drunk eyes my knife wearily. I walk up to him casually and glance at my knife. "Hmm.... What to do, what to do..." I say to myself, stepping closer to him. He tries to sidestep me but I laugh and block him. "What do you want?" He whispers, fear shaking his voice. "all I want is for you to, GO TO SLEEP!" I lunge at him and shove my knife into his chest. I stab him repeatedly, enjoying every second of his death. Finished, I carve my trademark smile onto his face. I grin, that was fun! Oh. Allie. Oh come on, one more kill can't hurt.

I run down a new neighborhood. Stoping to look around, and I see it. The perfect house for me to enter. I run up to it, and break in through the window in the kitchen. Hmm, it looks familiar. I shake my head and run up stairs. I tiptoe quietly tiptoe into a bedroom and see a young guy sleeping peacefully. Hmm he will be last. I go to the parents bedroom, and finish off the woman quickly. The man wakes to find his wife's blood all over him. I hide in the shadows so he can't see me.

The man gets up and calls out. "Hey!!!come out you stinking bastard... Or bitch. Well whatever, you killed my wife, and now I will kill you!" I sneak up Behind him and whisper, "go to sleep." I slit his throat before he makes a sound. I carve smiles onto both of there faces and put them back to bed. Ha! The police will love this. I giggle maniacally. I turn around and their son or there horror etches on his face.

"Do you like my masterpiece? I worked very hard on it. I also enjoyed every second of it." I taunted. He glowered at me, "you bastard!" He charged towards me, wrong move. I stab him in the stomach. He makes a gurgling sound and blood pools in his mouth and pours out, down his chin. I laugh in pure joy. I slit his throat and carve a smile onto his face.

When I get home I unlock the door and walk in. The first thing I notice is a little note on the couch. Then I notice, all I is not here. I run into every room seeing she is not in any of them. The note. I open it,

To jeff,

Thank you for the hospitality but frankly I can't stay. You see I have to go home to my family, they will worry about me. And don't think about looking for me because I will have told them to move far far away from here.

Sincerely Allie

Do y'all think it's better edited????? Plz say so if talk think so!!! Please vote and comment!!! Also add this to your library if you haven't already. Cmon, I know you want to ;p
Xoxo sanity👻