Chapter seven

Slendys pov

"I shouldn't have given her scissors." I say to Jeff while we being Allie to my place. He glares at me. "Why would you give her scissors in the first place." "She said she wanted to cut her hair for you." I say flatly. I should heal her soon but I enjoy Jeff suffering like this.

I teleport us to my place so she won't die before we arrive. "Thanks." Jeff says crossly. "No problem." I take Allie upstairs and find the empty bedroom. I place her carefully in the bed and put the blankets on her. "There!" Satisfied I walk out slamming my head into the too of the door. "Damn rancid doors!" I hiss rubbing my head with my hand.

I walk back down stairs and see Jeff picking on Ben. "You are to short to eat ice cream." He says to BEN. "That doesn't even make sense!" BEN wails. I snicker, stupid fools. BEN said something that apparently offended or upset Jeff because when I looked up again Jeff had drawn his knife and was circling BEN. I walked up to them, grabbed the back of their shirts and lifted them into the air. "Listen to me you idiots. One cut on each other and I will kick you out Jeff. And BEN I will throw you in the middle of a lake." I hissed at them.

BEN started crying bloody tears, "NOOOO!!! You can't do tat to me!!" I sighed and put them down. This is going to be a long night. Hmm. What to do what to do. I looked around to see if anyone was coming. Nope. Good. Heh heh nobody shall know my secret. I pulled out a bag of yarn and knitting needles. Knitting.

*I know you are probably like, "what the hell why is the slender man knitting!?!" Well it is his secret hobby...*

Allies dream

I walked into a pitch black room. I slide my hands against the walls to find the light switch. Eventually my fingers brush lightly over something cold. I run them over again, this time harder. I feel hot liquid run down my hands. Did I cut my self? I look around and notice that I'm in a park now. I notice I have a pair of bloody scissors in my hands. I look down and see all my friends and family all cut up beneath me. Well all the family that was alive at the time. I drop the scissors.

Suddenly I'm falling. I try to call for help but can't my mouth won't open. I try harder and I open my mouth painfully. I look in the mirror that just appeared before me. What I see scares me. I'm not me. I have no face. The next thing I know I'm in a fire. My clothes catch fire and so does my hair. I scream but no one comes to my rescue.

* 100 reads!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaay!!!!!! Well all I have to say is that I'm watching one of my favorite Black Butler episodes!!! Eeeeee!!! I love Grell!!!!! Oh... Um... Please vote and comment... And uh... Yeah. Luv ya guys! See ya!