Chapter nine

Allies pov

After we all finish dinner Sally helps me put the dishes away. "Allison are you in a relationship with jeffy?" Startled I drop my bowl and it shatters on the ground. "Err no honey." I say smiling weakly resisting the urge to rip Jeff's head off an put it on a stake and set it on fire. "Allie?" I look Down at Sally dressed in her usual dress but had a huge apron on, and looked totally adorable. "Yes honey?" She looked at me with expectant eyes."can we make... Cookies?" I laugh. "Of course we can! But jeff doesn't get any."

"Why not?"

"He's been a very bad boy."

"I heard that dumbass!!!" I twirl around and smack jeff in the head with a large metal spoon. "Who's the dumbass now, huh?" He rubbed his head, ruffling his hair. "Umm let me think... You." I growled and threw the spoon at his head. "No you brain dead idiot! You are the dumbass!!!" Jeff ran out of the kitchen. "Allie, what's a dumbass?" I gulped. "Uh honey don't call anyone but jeff that. And maybe BEN if he gets drunk." I added remembering slendy telling me about BENs drinking "habits".

"C'mon Sally let's make those cookies you wanted!" I picked her up so she could reach the sink. We washed our hands and hunted for the supplies. I reached into a cubboard and pulled out a sack of flour and a sack of sugar. Sally collected all the other ingredients. We started mixing them and Sally got curious. "Allie? Does jeff love you?" I crushed the egg in my hand out of hatred, splattering egg all over us. "Oh yuck!" I ran to grab a towel and wiped us off. "No hon. He can't possibly love me." Sally looked confused. "How do you know?" I sighed. "He killed my entire family sweetie." "Oh. Sowwy." I hug her, "it's ok hon."

We finally manage to get the dough to get thick. "Ok! Let's put this in the oven." We do that and grin at each other, "that was fun Allie! Thanks for teaching me!" I blinked, "well I was sorta teaching myself also." The timer beeps and we pull the cookies out of the oven. A minute later jeff walks in sniffing the air. "Do I smell... Cookies?" He grins and runs to the cookie and starts stuffing his face. "ARGH! JEFFRY YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!" I scream and start throwing random utensils at him. "Ow! Ouch! Stop!" I growl, "Than stop eating the cookies!!" I run up to him and smack him in the head and continue doing so.

BEN walks in and smiles. "Is it kill jeff time?" He jumps on Jeff's head giggling.

Jeff's pov.

BEN jumps on my head giggling. "Good BEN here have cookies." He jumps off and starts stuffing his face. "Uh what? No fair?" I whine crawling to the cookies. Allie stomps her foot on my back causing me to groan and fall down again. I look at her in admiration. I'm not easily token down by anyone. Much less a HUMAN girl. I feel heat rise in my cheeks. Oh. My. God. I'm blushing?!?!?! I jump up and run to my room slamming my door. I realize something that I can't turn away from. It's to late. I'm in love with Allie.

*thanks MarissaThomas3 for the idea!!! I love it now I have more things to write about!!!!! Yay! Pls I really want to add a new character soooo please tell me who I should add in the story! You can completely make up the character but then you have to give me a description about them, ok? Soo comment vote follow! Love ya guys!!!! Pls over 610 reads keep it up!!!!