Chapter 4

*sighs* edited

Allies pov

I stand at the door to my new house with my hand on the doorknob. My breath stills while my heart pounds against my chest. What if he's followed me here? No he couldn't have he didn't know I was going to go on a plane. The weight of my phone feels dead in my pocket, I wanted to call max and tell him everything but I can't! He would probably think I'm crazy! I close my eyes, be brave Allie, be brave.

I open the door and let out a big breath. Safe. Home. I'm finally free from the horror of yesterday and knowing Jeff won't be able to find me. I walk in and look around. The kitchen is to my right, with a island in the middle. The living room is up a ways and slightly to the left. There is a bathroom under the stairs. I feel a lump into throat, what if Jeff is up there waiting to kill me? No. He won't be, i promise myself.

I stand at the bottom of the stairs, staring up them as though Jeff himself where there. Nope no Jeff. But what I saw made my blood run colder than Antarctica. There is a lump in my throat and tears threaten their escape from my eyes.

On the wall up the stairs Is a message, from Jeff. It said "you can't hide from me forever Allie. I will always find you. Always find you no matter where you run." I grabbed my phone and dialed Matts number, tears streamed down my face as it rang. Rang. Rang many times until it reached voicemail.

"Hi Matt it's me Allie-" my voice cracked just as he awnser end the phone. " hey Allie!" He sounded so cheerful. I started to sob uncontrollably into the phone. "Whoa! Allie what's wrong?" I sniffed and told him about the note on the wall. "I'll be over... What's your address?" I gave him my address and hung up.

A hour or two later I hear the doorbell ring, I open the door to find Matt standing there concern etched onto his features. "Let me see the note Allie." I led him to the stairs and pointed to the wall with out looking at the note. "My god! Who could do such a thing!" I sigh, this is going to be hard to explain isn't it.

I tell him every single detail of what happened. He could only stare at me in shock. "Allie you need to move far away from here." He said seriously. "It doesn't matter anymore. Matt he will find me no matter how well hidden I am! He is good at this! He probably thinks it is some sort of game!" I screech at Matt.

He sighs and scoots close to me, "sorry if I upset you." He grabs me and pulls me into a hug. It was so heartwarming, it was like my mothers hug, warm gentle yet strong. Then the image of her ripped up body next to dads flashed before me. Tears poured down my face as nausea swirled in my stomach. My chest had a dull ache in it now too. I clutch my chest as an endless supply of tears pour out of my eyes.

"Oh my god. Allie?" I run to the bathroom Matt trailing behind me, and vomit into the toilet. "Allie!" Matt pulls my hair back so it won't get messy, how thoughtful of him.

Once I finish vomiting Matt picks me up. "Hmm no furniture." He says to himself. He walks out the front door locking it. How did he get the house keys? Oh well. He places me in the back of his car. Once he starts the engine I try sitting up but groan as nausea floods my stomach again. I hear Matt sigh as he backs out of the driveway. After an hour or two he pulls up to a house. It's a nice little house made of logs. It was kind of cute. Matt gets out of the car and opens the door to where I am sprawled across the seat. He gently picks me up and carries me into his house. He places me on the couch and walks to a different room. Yawning I close my eyes and drift off into a dreamless slumber.

* yawn that took an hour to write! An HOUR!!! I feel it was successful. Sorry there was no jeff in this chapter... He may not be in the next few, but maybe my mind will change. *streches arms and grins* or maybe I will make the romance between Allie and Matt instaid!!!!!! Jk Jk jk jk jk!!!!! Please vote and comment!!!! I need some advice and... Uh... Oh!!! I need ideas for the next couple of chapters!!!!!! And I like comments most because then I know that you are reading and enjoying! (Or figured that I never edit and hate that) anywho love you guys!!!! P.S I want to write another creepy pasta romance sooooo if you have any ideas I would appreciate to hear them!!