FINAL CHAPTER...

Allies pov

I walked down stairs the next morning and saw jeff standing there. "Morning." He nodded and walked over to me. "Allie I need to tell you something very important."

I stared at him. "Did you kill BEN or something?" I asked slowly. He chuckled, "I wish, but no." I giggled, what is it then?" He took a deep breath, "I- I'm in l- love with you..."

My jaw dropped. I did not expect that. I saw him blushing. "Oh, Jeff." He looked up at me and I broke, "Ohhh, Jeff. You're serious aren't you." He nodded. I flushed, nobody has ever told me they liked me.

"I know you don't like me though." I snapped back into focus. I thought about it.... Jeff is always on my mind. Even when I'm not mad at him... "I think I might like you too Jeff..."

Jeff's head snapped up, "really!!!" I nodded and giggled. "Really!" He picked me up and swung me around. "YAAY!!!" I laughed, "put me down now Jeff...." He put me down but put his arm around me.

Chaos walked into the room and looked at us and blinked. "Finally." He muttered and left. "he's strange, don't you agree Jeff?" I commented. Jeff nodded. "I HEARD THAT ALLISON!!" I heard chaos scream from the other room.

Jeff and I laughed, what a idiot. "Allie, I want you to come kill with me!" I stopped laughing. "What." He stared at me, "you live in a house full of killers, just give it a try!!!" I sighed, "only once."

*that night*

I grabbed a knife and hid it in my hoodies pocket. Jeff nodded in approval at my choice of knife.

*flashback*

"Jeff what kind of knife should I use to kill someone with?" I asked curiously.

"I recommend a steak knife."

"What about a butcher knife?"

"Are you going to chop their heads off?"

I laughed, "no!!!"

"Then don't use that knife!!"

"What about the long skinny one"

"It's weak"

*flaskback end*

I laughed at the thought of our conversation. That was a waste of time I thought running out the door with Jeff.

We ran into a newer neighborhood. I walked up to a house and climbed into the house the ought the window.

I saw some teenager sleeping in bed. I stood at the end of her bed and started poking her feet.

She groaned and woke up. Her eyes widened when she saw me. "Who are you?!?!" I smiled, your worst nightmare!!" I jumped onto her and brought out my knife.

She started crying, "please spare me!!!" I pretended to think about it, "I guess..." She started to smile, "thanks!!" I grinned evilly, "I'll kill you now!!!" Her eyes widened as u thrusted my knife into her stomach.

I sat on top of my victim. I thought since Jeff cut smiles into his victims faces I'd do something to mine. I decided to cut x's over her eyes.

Jeff suddenly appeared next to me. "Good job baby!!" I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I'm glad I did this!!"

I jumped out the window, "let's goooo!!!"

*5 years later*

I ran up into Jeff and my room, "JEFF!!" I screamed throwing the door open. He jumped, "yes..?" I ran up to him, "it's your turn!!!"

Jeff groaned, "why meee?" I smacked his arm, "because your my husband. AND her father!!!!" He smiled, "yeah I am..."

Jeff and I went downstairs to our two year old daughter Jacquelyn. I smiled as she pulled his hair. We are a happy family of killers.

THE END

Thanks for reading!!!!! Sorry the ending happened suddenly but yerp!!! Anyway I wanna thank EVERYONE!!!!!!!! Love you all and check out my other Jeff the killer story :p it has more chapters than authors notes... I PROMISE!!!!! Anyways I love all of you!!!! I may make a sequel for the daughter so tell me If I should!!!!!!!! :)