chapter eleven

chaos pov

I wander around the house bored to death until I hear a shriek coming from allies room. I walk slowly to her room curious about what could have happened to her. I hear pounding footsteps behind me so I turn around slowly. "Jeffery, the woman is fine." he growls and tries pushing me but I don't even budge. he grabs his head in frustration. "I wanna kill you sooo bad. so bad. so bad." he grabs my shoulders and vaults over me. "huh. I couldn't sense trickery in his emotions or feelings..." I walk to allies room right when the shouting begins. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE JEFFERY?!?!?!!??!" jeff takes a step back raising his hands in a act of surrender. "whoa, calm down I just came cause you screamed." she shook her head and shoved past him. "whatever." I raise a brow at her when she looks at me. "you are confused." I state flatly. "no duh Sherlock. hmmm? did you leave Watson?" she says icily pushing by me. "for the record I never said I was smart! and im not stupid either!" I shout after her.

I turn to jeff who had laid down, hands behind head, andshook my head smiling. "that's the first time ive ever seen you smile." jeff says calmly. "only she makes me smile." he sits up immediately. "what!?" he glares at me, wishing me into the depths of hell. he was furious. "she is different than others isn't she." he sighs, "Well at least you don't love her or have the slightest interest in her whatsoever." he states as though he knew everything. "you shouldn't be so confident, it can hurt your ego..." I sit next to him putting my hands in my lap. he snorts, "yeah, well you don't even have a personality so im not worried."

jeffs pov

after what I said I didn't regret it. its true even a brick has more personality than this guy. the next thing I know im flying across the room and pinned against the wall. "oh I have a personality all right." he says smiling a killers smile. "But only certain types of people cant tell." I roll my eyes. "What type is that?"

"the stupid." my fingers twitch. "the useless." I glare at him. "the unobservant." I curl my hands into fists. "and the cowardly." I punch him hard, straight across the jaw. "what did I tell you, your confidence hurt your ego." he mumbled wiping his mouth. he walked out of the room nonchalantly, then disappeared.

im sorry this is such a short chapter but im timed!!! whyyyyyyyyyy library???? WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??? *sad face* anyways vote. comment. luv you guys!!!!!