Chaper 8

Jeff's pov

I walk around the house looking for slendy. "Slendy where are you?" I walk by a room and hear a faint clicking sound. What the? I peer into the room and smother a laugh. I see slendy in a rocking chair knitting what appears to by a... Sweater scarf? I laugh into my hand trying not to let him hear me. Damn. That's hilarious. The terrifying slender man... Knitting?!?! Ha! I slide down the wall with a thump laughing loudly now. The clicking stops. I look up to see slendy above me.

"Boy if you intend to tell the others I will insure that.." I stand up. " you'll insure what?" I smirk. "There's nothing you can take from me genius." He scoffs. "Nothing?" Confused I respond, "nothing." Oh ok then so you don't care about what I could do to Allie?" Ohh yeah... "Um she is not a part of this!" "A part of what?" A female voice says from behind me. I turn around to see Allie standing there with her arms crossed. "Our argument Allison." Slendy answers.

Allie glared at me, "ok slendy." She said sweetly. Then masky walked up eating something. Allie looked at him curiously. "What's with the mask?" She asked him. "Uh jeff w-who's this?" I sigh, I really need to kill someone or I WILL go crazy. "I'm Allison, but you can call me Allie." Allie told him. "Do you want a tour?" Masky asked shyly. Allie grinned, "sure!"

They walked off chatting. Ugh. "If you intend to make her yours jeff, you have competition." Slendy said staring where Allie was standing earlier. "Ha! You think masky will win her over?" Slendy turned his gaze over to me, "no. Sadly Allie is not his type." Ok, then. "Then who?" Seriously slendy crossed his arms. "I don't know boy." I mentally smacked myself. Of course he didn't. Even if he did he probably wouldn't tell me anyways. I sigh, oh well.

Later I walk into the living room to see BEN, Hoodie, and Masky playing Call of Duty. "BEN that's cheating! You should not be allowed to enter the game unless all players agree you can! It's unreasonable!" They all start fighting. Dear lord. "Stop!" I shout at them, loud enough they stopped fighting and looked at me. "This is stupid. Stop fighting we have a guest somewhere in this house so... Um... BEN are you ok?" He pulls a x box controller out of his mouth. "Now I am." He mutters punching Hoodie in the arm. "Um just no fighting because I don't want Allie to see your fighting." I hear a laugh behind me. I turn around to see Allie laughing with a ladle in her hand. "I'm ok seeing them fight. But your face..." She shudders. "Only reminds me of my FAMILY!" She lunges at me and hits me in the head with the ladle."whoa jeff she's sure pissed. What did you do to her family?" I cleared my throat, "uh, the usual." Masky face palms, and Hoodie chuckles, "and you wonder why she's pissed." I raise my hands in defense, "I apologized!" BEN laughs. "Yeah and a apology will bring my family back." Allie hits me in the face with the ladle.

I growl, she swings at me again. This time I duck and grab her arm. "Damn." She hisses. I yank the ladle out of her hands and tap her head with it. "You can't win against me Allie." I spin the ladle in my hands and walk to the kitchen to put it away. "I need that." I turn towards her. "So you can... Let me guess beat the living day lights out of someone? No." Her eye twitched in annoyance. "No, so I can finish dinner." "Oh."

I stand behind her as she makes the stew. It smelled good. I stepped next to her and leaned over the pot to get a better look. "Mmm looks good." She snorts, "Well you ain't getting any of it." I give her a puppy dog face, "Aww please?" I beg. She cracks a smile, "oh all right. But only this once." I clap, laughing I pat her head. She grabs my hand and flips me onto my back. I wheeze, "wha..?" She glares at me, "don't touch me you monster." She goes to the cabinets and takes out bowls and spoons. "Want help?" I ask getting up and rolling my shoulders. "Nope."

*hmm well sorry I took a while to update... Again. Sorry. Um sooooooo thanks sarahcarder12345 for commenting! Oh yeah I think this might be my longest chapter yet!!! *does a victory dance* yaaaaaay! Um anyways vote comment or whatever! Luv ya guys! Aaaaand see ya!