A Note From The Author

Hello all!

If you're reading this, the story has officially finished.

Yes. Sad I'm to see this one go.

I had a lot of fun putting this one together because of it being a letter format, and I got to explore a little more into the life of being a soldier during World War 2. I did my best to follow the timeline of the war and write accustomed to the time period.

I also enjoyed creating characters like Eliza, Allan and Daniel, I figured many families during that time lost at least someone close to them, and the hardships living on their own would be like. If suicide and depression are triggering topics for you, I deeply apologize. I did this for the sake of the story, and not for kicks.

I left some gaps in the story because I want you readers to use your imagination. Maybe you could make up how they met, how he proposed to her, or what happened during some of the time skips between letters.

I hope you've enjoyed this book very much, and pass it on to others in the future.

But first, I wanted to tell you guys a few things:

I would like to dedicate this story to themysciira because it was her BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN book, Torn Souls, that inspired me to write this book. Go check it out!

I also would like to give a shoutout to  ArasAiram, asgardianwizard and theidahunter because they have been my biggest cheerleaders and I can't thank them enough for it.

If you want more Bucky Barnes, go check out my story, Nevermore.

The playlist is also on Spotify, so go check that out too! (UN: afb1021)

Thank you for everything you do guys!! I love all of you dearly!!!

-Amelia