Chapter 21 : Im just your..

A/N Im on a updating role!!! I love seeing your comments and votes! Thank you guys!

Monday

{Alex's P.O.V}

A cold dark Monday morning falls over town. My heart is shattered and my arms remain the same, I couldnt bring myself to do anything... I cried out my heart that night till I fell asleep. I didnt want to go to school anymore, or live either to be exact.. But i found myself walking down the school hallway anyway heading to my locker, I opened it up only to have the same photo from last night fall out from my locker. I wiped any tears that started fall from my eyes grabbed what I needed and took my seat in class.

Emma sat in Marks seat looking at me, "Hey are you okay..?"

I looked at her with teary eyes shaking my head no.

She grabbed my hand talking me down the hall, we talked about what happened and she hugged me. Im glad I could talk to someone about this instead of bottling it up now..and im glad its Emma.

We went back into class and Jordan immediately sat up from his seat looking at me. I turned my head with my heart throbbing, thankfully class started and he didnt have a chance to make his way over.

Classes slowly went by and it was lunch time, Emma made her way over to me and guided me to lunch when Jordan and Jared approached me and Emma. "What do you want now Jordan?" Emma snapped.

"Look I just want to talk to Alex.." He looked away.

"I hate you and dont need to hear it.." I choked out nearly bursting into tears.

Jordan inhaled sharply, "P-please.. Hear me out.."

"Get lost.." I looked at the floor as tears shed again this morning.

Jordan went to reach for my face when Emma slapped him. "He's not your toy anymore Jordan, Scram!" She yelled.

I took off my glasses scrambling to wipe off my tears with my sweater. 

"Alex..Please.." 

I look up to see Jordan with a hurt look on his face, "Im not your toy...Im not your friend..im not your boyfriend... im not your anything anymore!!!" I started to cry into my hands, "Get out of my life Jordan Gilbert!!!" I yelled 

I looked back up to see him crying, why was he crying.. he did this to himself. "Alex.."

"Im done... leave..." I turned my back only to feel his hand on my shoulder. I grit my teeth turning around back handing him. "Get out of my life." I watch his hand trace over his cheek, "Listen to me, I can explain everything.." He cried out.

"Alex is done with your shit Jordan." Emma hissed.

"You have a minuet." I said.

"Okay yes I was kissing Jared but i was protecting you."

"How is kissing another guy protecting me Jordan!? No I dont want to hear anymore. You never learn do you." I grabbed Emma's hand heading into the cafeteria. 

~

After school I was on my way out the front gate when Mark was waiting there. "Hey Walker, wanna grab some tea or something?"

"Alex, let me explain!" Out from the school came Jordan. 

I looked at Mark then Jordan, then back at Mark. "Id love to." 

Mark grabbed my hand in his and went to his car, I looked back at Jordan's hurt face. I was just his toy..

~

{Third Person {P.O.V}

Mark's plan was working brilliantly, it was like killing three birds with one stone; and he gets to watch it all happen too. After hurting all three he knew Alex would of had enough with Jordan witch would be the perfect time to sweep in so Alex could get his revenge on Jordan and so he could get Alex once again.

"Alex, baby. Its been awhile and it looks like alot is on your mind, do you want to come over and forget about it all with me again?" Mark grinned extending his hand out to Alex on the other side of the car who knew exactly what Mark was talking about. 

Sex.

Alex looked down at his lap with thoughts jumbling his mind before he turned back to Mark and nodded his head. Alex didnt care what happened to him anymore he just wanted to get Jordan out of his head and he would do anything to forget about him..even if it met sleeping with the person who hurt you in the past. 

Mark pulled into his driveway leading Alex into his bedroom leading into a long night of heart broken lust and desire...