Its not good

You felt a sense of happiness as you flew across the ocean towards Master Roshi's island. You were going to see your friends for the first time in a few years.
   You were Goku's sister.
  Not by blood of course, but grandpa Gohan found you in the middle of the woods as a child, when Goku was five. You were two when you were found.
It's almost like that man was a magnet for abandoned kids...
Anyway.
You saw the small house getting closer and sped up, eager to see everyone again.
You landed quietly on the beach and all but three yourself through the door
  "Did you miss me!" You shouted, startling everyone there.
  "(Y/n)!" A blue haired woman yelled
Bulma
As soon as she said that you were being tackled into a vice like hug.
"I missed you so much! Look how grown up you look!"
You were almost twenty, three years younger than Goku.
(I figure Goku to be 23-24 at this point in time)
You spotted a small bald man standing by the table, and an older man next to a large turtle.
"Krillen! Master Roshi!" You ran over to them, giving them each a hug, before turning to turtle.
  "Can't forget about you turtle" you said, kissing his head.
You had trained under Master Roshi with your brother and Krillen, but hadn't entered the martial arts competition. 
"My brother not here yet?" You asked. You wanted to say 'and nephew' but they didn't know about Gohan yet, no ruining the surprise.
  "No, he should be here soon though" Was Krillens reply.
  "What about Yamcha?" You turned to Bulma to see her face go red
"I don't even want to think about him!"
Ah. That again.
You heard the unmistakeable sound of the flying nimbus and ran outside to see Goku and Gohan.
  "Beat you here!" You cheered
  "Guess you did" he said, walking over with Gohan in his arms.
  "What's with the kid Goku? Trying to earn some extra money babysitting?" Krillen asked
  "He's my son"
The looks on their faces were priceless.
  "Auntie (y/n), come play with me" Gohan had grabbed your hand and pulled you into the sand
You could never resist the four year old so you let him drag you.
All of a sudden both you and Goku stopped, a dark power cutting through the air
"What? What is it?" Bulma asked
You grabbed Gohan in your arms and walked back to the group.
Whatever it was, it wasn't good.