I Go

You sat up, your neck throbbing, and looked around.
There was a hole in the Kame House, and Gohan was gone along with Goku.
Krillen was walking over to you.
   "Are you alright?"
  "Where's Gohan?" You asked, ignoring his question.
  "That Raditz guy took him- but wait!" You had stood up, ready to take off.
  "What!" You snapped
  "Goku told me to keep you here! Him and Piccolo went to figh-"
  "Piccolo?" You remembered him well enough
"Look ill explain if you come inside"
  "No way, my Nephew is in danger, and I don't care what I have to do to get him back safely" with that you took off at full speed and tried to regain any memory from before you passed out.

He landed, his hair was long and he wore some sort of armor
  "Is he a bad guy?" Gohan whispered
  "I don't know"

"I remember you, Kakarott"
  "My name is Goku!"

"So I have an adoptive sister? And she just so happens to be the last female Saiyan?" He looked you up and down, his gaze giving you chills as you held Gohan tighter.

"You were a reject! Weak from birth! You were sent into space so someone else would deal with you. Two years later you land on this planet, a weak species for a weakling.
   "I'm not weak!" You shouted.
He was suddenly very close to you.
  "Really?" He hit a spot it your neck harshly, and grabbed Gohan as you fell.

The memories came out in short bursts, like a cut up movie. You were an alien.
Not just any alien, but the last female of an almost extinct race.
Wow.
You noticed your brothers power level a little ahead, so that's where you went.
They were fighting, him and Piccolo against Raditz. And it didn't look good for them.
You heard tapping coming from the small pod in a large crater and saw Gohan inside.
Quickly flying down you opened the pod and grabbed Gohan.
  "My daddies in trouble! He shouted, squirming from your grasp.
  "No Gohan!" You yelled as he sped toward his 'uncle', successfully head butting him.
Goku lay on the ground and Raditz was walking toward a now unconscious Gohan.
You jumped between them.
  "Don't move another step"
  "What do you think you're going to do girl? Get out of my way" you stood firm and he raised his hand to swat you away when Goku grabbed him from behind.
  "Don't touch them" he managed between breaths.
Piccolo was ready to use his attack.
"No Goku!"
It all went so fast, you held onto Gohan for dear life.
The others showed up, but it was too late, Goku was gone.
And now there were two more Saiyans.
Perfect.
You carefully walked over to Piccolo to see his arm was missing
"Are you ok?"
He looked at you strangely as if surprised you asked.
  "I'm fine" he said roughly
"Watch"
He grunted and shouted, and suddenly there's a new arm.
You could have sworn at this point you were dreaming.
  "Give me the kid" he said.
You looked at him in shock
  "What, no!"
  "Look, he has hidden powers, and they need to be unlocked. Let me train him" he said, still not really asking.
  "There is no way in hell I'm giving my godson to his fathers enemy!"
  "I'm not asking! If you didn't notice there are two more Saiyans on their way to destroy this place! We only have a year!" He shouted right back
You stared at the taller green man. He had a point.
  "I go too"
  "What?" He looked taken aback
  "You can train him if I come too. That's the deal. Both of us or neither"
  "Fine" he growled, not happy.
The others looked at you with shock.
  "I'll be fine guys" you told them with a reassuring look
You only wish you felt the same as you flew off behind him.