This is it

This was it. The day had finally come, the Sayians would be here today.
The sky had gone dark not to long ago, signaling that Goku was alive again.
Gohan tied his ribbon around his forehead and you quickly fixed his hair.
"Why are you fixing his hair? We're going to fight" Piccolo asked
"If he's going to kick ass, he's going to look good doing it" you stated matter-of-factly
He just rolled his eyes while Gohan smiled.
"Look you two, we've come far in our training, and I'm very proud of both of you" Piccolo said, and he thought your faces would split apart due to how much the two of you were smiling.
"Wow Piccolo, thank you" Gohan said
"We owe it all to you"
You pulled them both into a hug.
"Don't do anything stupid out there, either of you."

You took off towards the power levels of the Sayians, all three of you quiet. When you landed you saw a large bald man, and a shorter man with spikey black hair that stood straight up. You didn't know what it was with Sayians and spikey hair, kami knows you can't tame yours.
The shorter of the two looked at you surprised, as if he knew you.
"Vegeta look, it's (y/n)"
You blinked
How did they know your name? That's the only thing you remembered as a child, your name. But how did they know it?
"Be quiet Nappa"
It wasn't but two seconds later that Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha landed.
You smiled and had the urge to hug them all, but thought better of it.
"This is it guys"

Short chapter I know, sorry about not updating in so long, hope these two chapters make up for it a bit. Thank you all for reading plz comment!
~Bunny