Principal Celestia's Announcement

As Twilight walked to school, she was still thinking about what had happened at Camp Everfree. She managed to defeat a villain and fight the Midnight Sparkle that was still in her. She sighed. "You okay Twilight?" Spike said. "I'm fine Spike. Thanks for asking anyway. I'm still surprised I managed to go from completely evil to the one who saved everyone. It's a big step up. But I'm glad it happened, now I don't have to fight the Midnight Sparkle in me anymore. " When they reached the Wondercolt statue, Twilight opened her backpack and Spike hopped in. Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie were waiting by the front doors. "Hey Twilight!" they all said at once while Twilight waved at them, happy to see her friends. Once the rest of their friends got there, they went inside. 

The bell for break rang. "I still can't believe what happened at camp. It's only been 2 days since we came back and I still have the picture in my head of us kicking Gaia Everfree's butt!" Rainbow Dash said. "I didn't want to kick anybody's butt. But if we did it, it meant saving everyone so I guess we HAD to do it.", Fluttershy told herself."Also these necklaces are gorgeous! I just can't resist showing mine off. And the best part is that it matches most of my outfits." Rarity exclaimed while admiring her necklace. All the girls admired their own special necklaces with symbol representing their cutie marks."Attention students! Please report to the gym immediately. After, you will continue to your 5th period class. Thank you!" Principal Celestia had announced trough the loud speaker. Suddenly, all of the students in classrooms had come out and were headed to the gym. The girls followed, wondering what Celestia had in store for everyone. As the girls walked, a girl that wasn't familiar to them had bumped into another student and fell. The student asked her if she was okay, but the girl wasn't paying attention to Octavia Melody, she was staring at the mane 7. Then she put her hands on her head and told Octavia she was fine. Octavia helped her up and the girl headed to the gym.